Iowa MBB Big 10 tournament bracket watch.

ClintonIAfan

Iowa’s primary competitors for seeding as of now 3:45AM 2-4-18 are:

Northwestern 5-6
Indiana 5-7
Maryland 4-7
Wisconsin 3-8
Minnesota 3-9

Here are the tiebreakers:
http://www.bigten.org/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/100606aae.html

The first goal needs to be to get ahead of Minnesota and Wisconsin. Being ahead of them will give Iowa the first round bye.

Iowa will win the tiebreaker vs the bad-gers because they won the only game. Iowa still has a game against the Goofers, winning that will also give Iowa that tiebreaker.

Beyond that Iowa needs Maryland to lose more games since Iowa can’t win the tiebreaker against them.

Next up is Indiana, Iowa can beat them and take it to the second tiebreaker being overall record. Right now Indiana is 12-12 overall so there is a chance for that.

The Northwestern mildcats are 5-6, but Iowa’s only game against them is upcoming. That can also give Iowa the tiebreaker.

Iowa needs to win the tournament this year so seeding is critical.

giphy.gif

I had to come in here and see what this thread was exactly. I love it it is Kevin Hart comedy worthy. This team will fold like a cheap suit in round 1 of the BT tourney. Good news is you get to go to NYC see the bright lights and big city maybe have a nice dinner enjoy a show and go home to tell your friends about it.

Iowa’s primary competitors for seeding as of now 3:45AM 2-4-18 are:

Northwestern 5-6
Indiana 5-7
Maryland 4-7
Wisconsin 3-8
Minnesota 3-9

Here are the tiebreakers:
http://www.bigten.org/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/100606aae.html

The first goal needs to be to get ahead of Minnesota and Wisconsin. Being ahead of them will give Iowa the first round bye.

Iowa will win the tiebreaker vs the bad-gers because they won the only game. Iowa still has a game against the Goofers, winning that will also give Iowa that tiebreaker.

Beyond that Iowa needs Maryland to lose more games since Iowa can’t win the tiebreaker against them.

Next up is Indiana, Iowa can beat them and take it to the second tiebreaker being overall record. Right now Indiana is 12-12 overall so there is a chance for that.

The Northwestern mildcats are 5-6, but Iowa’s only game against them is upcoming. That can also give Iowa the tiebreaker.

It is not happening. If the past predicts anything (along with Iowa's horrible play) they are out in the first game.

I think that this team’s potential is underestimated. If they put together 4 games in a row playing like they did against Minnesota they can win this thing. Getting a better seed helps too, so I took some time to research the details involved with that.

I think that this team’s potential is underestimated. If they put together 4 games in a row playing like they did against Minnesota they can win this thing. Getting a better seed helps too, so I took some time to research the details involved with that.
Hey your research is great! I just think you could have used your powers for good instead of evil. It's not nice to tease new posters with optimism where it isn't warranted.

Remember we are the only school in recent history to take a Butler coach and lose constantly. Good job Gary!

Underestimated. My goodness. I wish I had that Pollyannish look at life. However, I think I am a little more realistic that.

I love your optimism all the time, but seriously dude give it a rest. Iowa is terrible this year. Time for you to realize that

That's hard to say, they have an All-American center and they are in a good position going into the tournament.

Dude, I'm in Omaha... have the legalized marijuana in Iowa and I missed it? We look PASSABLE against bad / injury decimated teams. The only way we win is if we get to play Minnesota, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Wisconsin in the tournament and even then I give us 10% chance of winning.

Has anyone looked at how much worse in scoring D we are from the rest of the conference?

Dude, I'm in Omaha... have the legalized marijuana in Iowa and I missed it? We look PASSABLE against bad / injury decimated teams. The only way we win is if we get to play Minnesota, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Wisconsin in the tournament and even then I give us 10% chance of winning.
Cannabis has absolutely nothing to do with Clinton's delusions. I bet it's ecstasy.

Latest posts