Iowa MBB Big 10 tournament bracket watch.

Can someone quote this since @ClintonIAfan blocked me....

ClintonIAfan, your posts have hit an all time high of dumbassery. And as dumb as your posts are, that’s saying something.

From this watch Maryland beat Wisconsin. Now Maryland is at 5-7, and Wisconsin is 3-9. That helps with Iowa over Wisconsin, but Maryland needs to lose a lot now with the tiebreaker situation.

Can someone quote this since @ClintonIAfan blocked me....

ClintonIAfan, your posts have hit an all time high of dumbassery. And as dumb as your posts are, that’s saying something.

The title makes it obvious what he's trying to do.

@ClintonIAfan so fair is fair, you put MBB in the title for mens threads then put WBB in the title for womens threads.

I think that this team’s potential is underestimated. If they put together 4 games in a row playing like they did against Minnesota they can win this thing. Getting a better seed helps too, so I took some time to research the details involved with that.

About as much chance of being struck by lightning that Iowa would win four in a row but there's always a chance. .0258%

If the season ended today, Iowa would be the 10 seed and play Northwestern on day 2. The winner of that game would play Ohio State.

At this point I'd rather Iowa just played on Day 1 so they actually had a chance at winning a game. Iowa is 3-1 vs the bottom feeders!!!

This thread is something like these: Looking at Big seedings for Iowa is like: We can win the darn thing!
enhanced-buzz-10271-1363793442-2.jpg

enhanced-buzz-10799-1363793395-7.jpg

enhanced-buzz-11338-1363793373-8.jpg

enhanced-buzz-10799-1363793355-5.jpg

enhanced-buzz-11927-1363793338-5.jpg

This is the funniest thread ever, we all know this teams quality play on the road. I put the odds at nil for no matter who they play or whatever round. One game one loss, flush the toilet.

Latest posts