Iowa MBB Big 10 tournament bracket watch.

Then go somewhere else if you don't like this team. No one is forcing you to come here.

Also the btt games are not road games, they are neutral court games. This season Iowa is 3-2 in those games including one if the best wins of the season against Colorado.

Last edited:
The mildcats won, but the goofers lost. Now it will be harder to catch the mildcats, but if Iowa beats them they will hold the tiebreaker. Iowa showed improvement and they are playing closer to the level they need to play at to win this. I think that they will keep improving in the next 4 games and play their best basketball if the season in the btt.

The mildcats won, but the goofers lost. Now it will be harder to catch the mildcats, but if Iowa beats them they will hold the tiebreaker. Iowa showed improvement and they are playing closer to the level they need to play at to win this. I think that they will keep improving in the next 4 games and play their best basketball if the season in the btt.
#drunkclintoniafanquotes

#needmorepracticeattrollingbutnotonthisboardplease

@ClintonIAfan

You are right beating a rotten 13-10 Pac 12 team is indeed our best win of the season congratulations to this team for winning that game on a neutral court ( 95% Iowa fans BTW) .

Now the best route to get a bye is to get ahead of Wisconsin. They are at 4 wins now, however Iowa holds the tiebreaker. Win one more game than the bad-gers.

You have to respect going forward with full blinders on kinda like when the Polish Calvery charged the German Panzers during WW2. Optimism isn't far from delusion.

You have to respect going forward with full blinders on kinda like when the Polish Calvery charged the German Panzers during WW2. Optimism isn't far from delusion.

That's a myth. The Poles attacked German infantry and were quite successful. They did get hit by mg fire from armored cars to the flank hidden in a forest forcing a withdrawal but the Poles succeeded in there objective of delaying the Germans allowing a successful withdrawal of a larger Polish force. The tanks arrived later and was a part of German propaganda.

The Armies did at times use horses. The Ethiopians against Italy had primative weapons incliding horse drawn carts. However the concept of horses against tanks is a myth.

The Poles and Ethiopians were good soldiers overwhelmed by superior weapons. They were not stupid.

The bad-gers are likely to lose against Purdont today. Iowa plays the Indiana loosers at home Saturday. This is a good opportunity to gain on the bad-gers.

This season I'd prefer to just play on the first day. At least that game could be winnable
Miller said in one of his articles that the Hawks have played at least one game in March every year since 1933. That would suck ass to break that streak by losing a first rounder. They’ll lose the first game, I just hope it’s as far in as possible.

As I was watching Iowa blow out Wisconsin yesterday I was thinking that playing on the first day might not be so bad for the men’s team.

The men’s basketball team has 2 remaining warmup games before the tournament, having another warmup game against an inferior opponent such as Illinois is not necessary a bad thing.

The team can get a big lead early, and with their depth they can rest the starters in the second half. Get easy wins on Wednesday and Thursday to build up for harder competition on Friday. Iowa has one of the deepest teams in the conference, they can keep players fresh.

Finish out the season with a couple of easy wins to build up to the tournament and gain confidence will help too. It’s all about getting hot at the right time.

Latest posts