Iowa-ISU sucks game thread

they are cheatin up against the run the PA/waggle stuff will be there all day long

I think both teams suck, but Iowa State sucks worse. History has proven this, time and time again. Iowa State had a tougher schedule last year, but we beat the sub 500 teams and you didn't. I've wanted Captain stupid fired since the 09 season. Just won't see my post on this board.
I'm an Iowa fan. Iowa State absolutely sucks worse. I'm simply saying that we don't have a good team and most Iowa fans know this.

Hey you took Kirk's crank out of your mouth to post, now go finish.

Funny thing. I'm not a Ferentz fan. I'm a Hawkeye fan who realizes games are 4 quarters long. I'm not gonna bail on my team and be a little vag prematurely like you.

I thought I'd quoted the Iowa State troll too, so the post looked like it was only directed at you. I was only pointing out to you I don't wear the KF goggles. We are on the same page.

I'm an Iowa fan. Iowa State absolutely sucks worse. I'm simply saying that we don't have a good team and most Iowa fans know this.

Funny thing. I'm not a Ferentz fan. I'm a Hawkeye fan who realizes games are 4 quarters long. I'm not gonna bail on my team and be a little vag prematurely like you.

You are a sexist who assumes vagina to be an insult of some sort. I'm thinking you didn't have the grades to actually go to Iowa.