Iowa-ISU sucks game thread

Nice. Fox sports go is not available for dish customers. And regular fox is still showing the Royals game. They're up 11-6 in the bottom of the 8th. I would think that they would switch it over. I mean it was a noon game that had a 3 hour rain delay.

I'd like you if you'd stop whining and start cheering. If we were sitting next to eachother I'd tell you to STFU. This is a good game that's gonna come down to the wire. No reason to bail on the Hawks early.

You're whining more about whining than anyone else is actually whining.

I'd like you if you'd stop whining and start cheering. If we were sitting next to eachother I'd tell you to STFU. This is a good game that's gonna come down to the wire. No reason to bail on the Hawks early.

If we were sitting next to each other I bet security move of removed you by now. You're very angry.

Nice. Fox sports go is not available for dish customers. And regular fox is still showing the Royals game. They're up 11-6 in the bottom of the 8th. I would think that they would switch it over. I mean it was a noon game that had a 3 hour rain delay.
What a raw deal, man.

Will you two take your love affair somewhere else please and stop thread ing.

Regards,
Everyone else here

Ok Hawks, let's put together a 4th quarter of old time Hawk smashmouth football. Let's get a couple of scores and put this one away.

We have no WR's and it appears we only have 1 RB now. Hopefully sunshine can rip off another big run so we can swing this terrible field position.