Iowa-ISU sucks game thread

This is the part that frustrates me the most, with KF. Last week this team was playing like they really wanted to win. They were flying around and hitting people. This week? It looks like a different team. The Cyclowns are the more motivated team and it's obvious.

This game means nothing. Still have North Texas, Ill, Indiana, Minnesota, Purdue, NW, etc on schedule. Can get 6 or 7 wins and go to a Jan 1 bowl.

Ferentz on the field goal: "We thought we could make it."

(30 yards)

(after throwing away almost a minute on the clock)

(when getting the first down is made completely irrelevant by my play calling and game management)

I think both teams suck, but Iowa State sucks worse. History has proven this, time and time again. Iowa State had a tougher schedule last year, but we beat the sub 500 teams and you didn't. I've wanted Captain stupid fired since the 09 season. Just won't see my post on this board.

No kidding? There is a grand total of 4 posters on this board that think Iowa is a good team. All of them are suffering from some kind of head injury, Black and Gold inebriation or a combination of both. Those posters are the only ones "hurt" by what you say. The rest of us get it.