Iowa-ISU sucks game thread

When ISU had a 3rd and 17 I looked at my wife and 2 kids and said, 'this is where ISU gets a TD. Iowa is horrible on 3rd and 17s.'

Now my daughter thinks I can predict what the powerball numbers will be.

Anyone here Kirk say next time he tries a fake the crowd won't be so happy? He found a way to be right. So so so so dumb!

We're down one score and only have one less total yard than them. You nancys need to go back to knitting. Good God the negativity gets old...

Us "nancys " (actually I think it is "nancies" but whatever) see what could/should have been and wonder WTF?

We're down one score and only have one less total yard than them. You nancys need to go back to knitting. Good God the negativity gets old...
The negativity gets old because we see the same crap from Kirk year after year. Our team sucks and we're ****** off about it because it shouldn't be that way. ISU starts 6 juco's on defense and we have 10 points. Our defense which is supposed to be good has given up 17.

Don't let facts get in the way of their teenage girl emotional rants...

no kidding. Hayden coached til he was nearly 70, and never came even close to the way Kirk has his head up his arse.

Given equal talent, a hell of a lot of high school coaches would beat Kirk.

ISU will look good against Toledo, UNI, and KU. I would put Iowa just a bit better than those 3 teams. Sorry it hurts but getting to a bowl game by beating ball state, Indiana, Illinois, etc. doesn't mean your good.

No kidding? There is a grand total of 4 posters on this board that think Iowa is a good team. All of them are suffering from some kind of head injury, Black and Gold inebriation or a combination of both. Those posters are the only ones "hurt" by what you say. The rest of us get it.

The Big 12 conference making championship for life. I've noticed their football and basketball teams surely have.