Iowa is Wisconsin's B*tch

The offense did what they could. They weren't bad. Defense was real good. Special teams...Disaster.
Defense was real good? What game did you watch? The line was dominated from start to finish, linebackers are just brutal, can't cover anyone. Hornibrook is maybe average, and we made him look like an All-American again. No pressure on him, when everyone can see he folds under pressure. This Wisconsin team is nothing compared to last year or the year before, and we couldn't get it done at home under the lights in prime time.

This is a pretty good overall summary. My God, Horni was throwing passes that looked like punts. 9 times out of 10, those are picks. Probably should have had 3 INTs and Iowa somehow manages to lose that game.

Iowa should change their name to "The Almosts"
Gee, I don't even remember an Iowa DB challenge any one of Hornibrook's throws. His last TD pass was just as hard as anything Stanley threw all night and that was the closest anything to get challenged. You don't have to throw hard if you are accurate and your receivers are open. 67% completion stat so far this season. 77% against Iowa. I'll take that over overthrown or dropped darts with a win tacked on any day.

Every other team in the west and every team not named OSU has been Wisconsin's bitch. Get over it.

Well, Northern Illinois appears to be dogshit. They lost to FSU by 18pts. Here's what FSU has done so far:
20180923_115358.jpg

Gee, I don't even remember an Iowa DB challenge any one of Hornibrook's throws. His last TD pass was just as hard as anything Stanley threw all night and that was the closest anything to get challenged. You don't have to throw hard if you are accurate and your receivers are open. 67% completion stat so far this season. 77% against Iowa. I'll take that over overthrown or dropped darts with a win tacked on any day.

I hope you realize when you're trying to stick up for Horni that comparing him to Stanley isn't exactly proving your point well. Nate Stanley isn't good. Did you see him in the 4th quarter? He looked like a frightened little kitten. And he has the worst offensive coaching in the B1G. And you're absolutely right, Iowa's DBs were nowhere to be found and thats very fortunate for you.

I'll give the guy credit, he made one great throw in the game when the game was on the line. Good on him.

He also had a fumble that was called an incomplete pass and at least 2 passes that average DBs pick because they were in the air forever. He won't get away with that against Michigan or Penn St. Hell he won't get away with that with most teams.

That's the weakest WI team in the last decade. If we can't beat that team at home, with the injuries they had and Hornibrook at QB w/o executing perfectly then that speaks volumes of our strategy, coaching and overall approach to the game. That game was set up for Iowa to maybe take the next step and push the program higher and KF shit the bed....again.

That last sentence kind of sums it all up. My take is from the song Aquarius: " When the moon is in the 7th house, and Jupiter aligns with Mars, then peace will guide the planets, and Kirk will piss down his pants.."

Meaning just like Sheagle Hawk said - the game was set up for Iowa to take the NEXT STEP - the crowd (who has better fans than we do?); the electric atmosphere of the night game with beautiful weather; and SO MUCH AT STAKE!!!

But then Little Kirk and Little Brian crapped their pants (and yes, some of the players) along with Little Phil Parker as BIG BARRY ALVAREZ LAUGHED HIS ASS OFF IN SOME BOOTH. I just can't tolerate that guy. When he left Iowa, he just didn't move his own carcass to Madison, but took DanMcCarney and Bernie Wyatt with him.