Iowa is Wisconsin's B*tch

Not really we didn't do anything offensively except that 1 long TD pass but more importantly that 20 play drive to lose the game was an epic can't stop anything when we needed to just like tonight. However if we don't make 2 bad special teams plays we win. Wisconsin couldn't stop us all night.
I definitely agree with your last sentence. O we had one big play, but its not like we laid an egg either. Part of the game is field position. We won at that when punting, and lost at it when returning. Again. TEAM/Special teams loss. Sucks ass but the world's not ending either.

See ya next year fellas. If you want a team that wins every week, root for Bama

Other than that, this game is on Special teams and Team as a whole. Offense for once did their part. Defense was OK and not great at the same time. Wisconsin just the better team today. Sucks, but on to next week.

I get what you are saying........This one feels like a missed opportunity, Everything lined up for Iowa to take advantage of and they couldn't capitalize on it. It is disappointing.

It does mean we won’t win the West which hurts. But it’s mainly who we are. 7-5, 8-4, mid level bowl and repeat. I was hoping this year would be one of those few great years we all love so much. I think as long as Nate Stanley is our QB , we aren’t going to have that magical season. He just doesn’t have the “it” factor like CJ or Ricky. He had great moments tonight but overall He plays timid. We’ve seen what he can do but then he reverts back to scared Stanley again.

The B1G West is still within reach with some help and a 11-1 finish (a high task, but not impossible). No matter what happens, I always felt that next year is our year.

The better team lost. 3 turnovers. 1 that turned directly into a touchdown for Wisconsin...another one that probably turns into 3 or 7 for Iowa before halftime. Tough to swallow, but if Wisconsin is gonna win the Big Ten West, then the Big Ten West is garbage

Also, Iowa has 2 NFL tight ends. They need to use them a LOT more. Enough of this Brandon Smith, Easley, ISM experiment.

The better team lost. 3 turnovers. 1 that turned directly into a touchdown for Wisconsin...another one that probably turns into 3 or 7 for Iowa before halftime. Tough to swallow, but if Wisconsin is gonna win the Big Ten West, then the Big Ten West is garbage

...Iowa lost by double digits at home. Please stop.

I realize that this is probably a fairy tale, but if we win out, not impossible. We will probably win the West because I can't see the badgers winning at Michigan and at Penn State.....

We still have our fate in our hands.....

Hope Springs Eternal

Merely idle ruminations nothing else.....

:cool:

I realize that this is probably a fairy tale, but if we win out, not impossible. We will probably win the West because I can't see the badgers winning at Michigan and at Penn State.....

We still have our fate in our hands.....

In that scenario, doesn't wisky still win the West?

I hate that I feel this way. But I do. This was the chance, and Hawks had it....and gave it away. Feels like nothing to play for now.

Win 10, stomp a mud hole in nebby....that'll feel ok. But THIS was the chance.

Pretty much this. When you only play two quality teams all year and can't beat the first one at home, it pretty much tells you how the season goes.

I'm not going to get worked up over the Foster Farms Bowl vs. the Pinstripe Bowl. It just doesn't matter.

Jeez, some of you guys give up too quickly. I thought Iowa played us even up (with the exception of the TOs). We still have to play away games at UM, PSU, NW and Purdue. You can still win the Division. You're good enough to.

(With the exception of the TOs), without those, Iowa wins by 2-3 scores. But the TOs count... so Iowa loses.

We were good enough to beat wisky, fairly handily, tonight. But we didn't. Just like we were good enough to beat PSU last year...but didn't. And beat Purdue...but didn't. And beat MSU...but didnt.

I hate that I feel this way. But I do. This was the chance, and Hawks had it....and gave it away. Feels like nothing to play for now.

Win 10, stomp a mud hole in nebby....that'll feel ok. But THIS was the chance.

Yep, this game decided the west, plain and simple. Both teams lose to penn state, wisconsin probably loses at michigan. So even if we finish 10-2 we dont make it to indy

Latest posts