Iowa is Wisconsin's B*tch

phdsvp

Iowa had every edge, from talent to home field to QB to injuries. And they still found a way to lose. Iowa is the second-best program in a bad division that is now playing for nothing but a "New Years Day Bowl", which outside of eastern Iowa is a meaningless term.

And, I'm sorry Brian, but if we can't beat Wisconsin, you can't be the next head coach. The entire system has to be changed.

brian dumbass ferentz shows the entire world a formation, on WUs' 5 yard line, where fant motions to the wide side of the field from a bunch formation and winds up one on one with a 5'11" cb who plays 5 yards off him. AND DOESN'T THROW THE BALL TO FANT! Now the whole world knows the formation and can game plan and we didn't even attempt a pass. that was 2 certain tds. take away the gift td and this game should have been 28-7 iowa in the 4th qtr.

and kirk cinches up his nut sack one more time at the end of the first half at around our 35 yard line on a 3rd and 3 with more than 30 seconds left and a time out but did not...did NOT even try to get into fg position. what a effing puss. this is how kirk mismanaged games and is the opposite of what hayden fry did.

See ya next year fellas. If you want a team that wins every week, root for Bama

Other than that, this game is on Special teams and Team as a whole. Offense for once did their part. Defense was OK and not great at the same time. Wisconsin just the better team today. Sucks, but on to next week.

Hell disagree Wisky was even better. Hawks tripped over their own feet

I said it mid way through the 3rd quarter and I still think it’s true. This one was not on the coaching staff. They did enough to win. Players made three boneheaded mistakes that cost the game. It’s pretty clear cut and dry IMO.

The offense did what they could. They weren't bad. Defense was real good. Special teams...Disaster.
I’m sorry but the defense was not real good. Wisconsin just shot themselves in the foot over and over. If they would’ve just turned around and handed it off every play they probably could’ve scored 40

I’m sorry but the defense was not real good. Wisconsin just shot themselves in the foot over and over. If they would’ve just turned around and handed it off every play they probably could’ve scored 40
Not 40, but correct, O was not the problem today. We just got beat by a team that has more experience winning. Sucks, but doesn't mean the season is over.

We let a shit qb pick us apart once again. Too many mistakes. We are an unranked joke like we normally are.
Mistakes and Phil Parker who now in probably 3 of the biggest games in the past 4 years has come up lame for answers MSU (Big Ten Championship Game), Penn St. last year, and now Wisconsin. How many times can you play that milk toast bend but don't break shit when the other team is ramming the ball down your throat. Note to Phil perhaps bring a blitz so the opposing QB doesn't finish with an 80% completion rate with 2nd rate WRs.

The offense did what they could. They weren't bad. Defense was real good. Special teams...Disaster.
And we put someone in charge of Special Teams FULL TIME this year! It was better last year. I feel for the Beyer kid but geesh what the hell was he doing and thinking!

Mistakes and Phil Parker who now in probably 3 of the biggest games in the past 4 years has come up lame for answers MSU (Big Ten Championship Game), Penn St. last year, and now Wisconsin. How many times can you play that milk toast bend but don't break shit when the other team is ramming the ball down your throat. Note to Phil perhaps bring a blitz so the opposing QB doesn't finish with an 80% completion rate with 2nd rate WRs.
B10 CCG was a wash. That's two good team's going at each other. Last yaer PSU is def on the O. Fumble in PSU territory, safety, etc. This year vs Wiscy? Not so much. Today, we just got plain beat. Sucks, but Wiscy has more "winning" experience than we do rn. Not that this year is a lost cause, but the D absolutely could have been better today.

Not 40, but correct, O was not the problem today. We just got beat by a team that has more experience winning. Sucks, but doesn't mean the season is over.
It does mean we won’t win the West which hurts. But it’s mainly who we are. 7-5, 8-4, mid level bowl and repeat. I was hoping this year would be one of those few great years we all love so much. I think as long as Nate Stanley is our QB , we aren’t going to have that magical season. He just doesn’t have the “it” factor like CJ or Ricky. He had great moments tonight but overall He plays timid. We’ve seen what he can do but then he reverts back to scared Stanley again.

B10 CCG was a wash. That's two good team's going at each other. Last yaer PSU is def on the O. Fumble in PSU territory, safety, etc. This year vs Wiscy? Not so much. Today, we just got plain beat. Sucks, but Wiscy has more "winning" experience than we do rn. Not that this year is a lost cause, but the D absolutely could have been better today.
Not really we didn't do anything offensively except that 1 long TD pass but more importantly that 20 play drive to lose the game was an epic can't stop anything when we needed to just like tonight. However if we don't make 2 bad special teams plays we win. Wisconsin couldn't stop us all night.

Latest posts