Iowa @ Illinois game thread

iahawk20

Stormin is also doing a chat for those interested.

Archie still out tonight with concussion related issues.

Yikes since 1999, Nice comeback by Iowa here.

Last win before that was 1987....so it is time, right??

I need to stop watching....had to run upstairs for a few when it was 10-0. Came back it was 13-13. Now back down 22-15. So when i have watched Iowa has been outscored 19-2.

Sorry not much insight on my last post....

At least the game is still semi close...

I am posting gems today!

Man we are fighting like hell!!! I love this effort, guys flying all over the place and getting on the floor!

There are some rough parts, but the style Iowa plays you have to be excited.

Agree. We all knew this was going to be a tough year record wise, however, I am amazed at the growth of almost everyone. It is clear this staff and entire team knows the wins will come with the continued effort.

down 5 and it feels like we should be down by 15. Keep fighting and we could steal this one.

Good move Fran...not.

WHy dont more people chat during game? Anyone watching or care?!

More people probably aren't chatting BECAUSE they are watching the game. Go back to CF *********.

I was perfectly fine with that T. That travel call was complete BS. The refs are clearly deep in the Illini pockets.

Gaten's shooting woes continue.
Agreed, if I would have taped that game I would go back and count how many open looks he had. As good as a shooter that he is supposed to be he sure misses the open looks a lot. 12-15 point game that it was if Gatens hit 3-4 open looks it's a different game, got to be more consistent.

Latest posts