Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Illinois, by 5 or more

Votes: 14 27.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Post Season....same results

Illini by 16.
giphy.gif

In the game thread on their board someone said no school has ever destroyed Illinois in both revenue sports like Iowa did this year
If only 1 school shows up to play, ... Nevermind.... not a rivalry

I am happy to be the winner, but I am surprised that so few people picked Iowa to win big. Everyone needs to be more positive, and support this team as the post season continues. I am expecting more people to pick Iowa to beat Michigan for the second time this year.

I am happy to be the winner, but I am surprised that so few people picked Iowa to win big. Everyone needs to be more positive, and support this team as the post season continues. I am expecting more people to pick Iowa to beat Michigan for the second time this year.
Trust me, I’m keeping toll and we’ll run shop in the off season.

Based on the poll results about 46% of the people on here won’t be watching. But they will do 95% of the posting if Iowa loses.
Had such a huge convo with an NFL TE and a players mom tonight, they think these dudes talking trash on here are real losers. It was eye opening. I’m glad I am who am and glad I’m not who I’m not let’s say.

Classic to read post from the so called fans who still are finding reasons to bitch and complain about the Iowa win against Illinois. “TC missed an easy dunk. TC had a few bad passes. CMac had a bad pass. JBo didn’t try hard on a few rebounds. Going to get beat by 30 vs Michigan so why so excited?” Maybe just sit back and enjoy this win for 24 hours. Enjoy watching the Hawks play with attitude,intensity and not afraid to scrap. TC and even Joe throw down some monster dunks and show some fire,flexing of the guns. Players shooting the ball like a bunch of assasins going in for the final dagger in the heart of Illinois. All of which we haven’t seen in this Hawk team for sometime.

Had such a huge convo with an NFL TE and a players mom tonight, they think these dudes talking trash on here are real losers. It was eye opening. I’m glad I am who am and glad I’m not who I’m not let’s say.

Boy I bet that sure was a HUGE eye opening talk lmao wow, really. Your glad you are who you are? Lmao! Wow.

So what your basically saying is that people’s opinions shouldn’t matter on a sports message board forum. Alrighty than! So that’s why you’ve taken small breaks from posting the last month so not to be mean to your team. I get it now, it all makes sense.

Last edited:
Boy I bet that sure was a HUGE eye opening talk lmao wow, really. Your glad you are who you are? Lmao! Wow.

So what your basically saying is that people’s opinions shouldn’t matter on a sports message board forum. Alrighty than! So that’s why you’ve taken small breaks from posting the last month so not to be mean to your team. I get it now, it all makes sense.
I haven’t taken a single day away from here, nor will I ever

It was great, Kittle said, “ HawkPrdatr40 is a pussy and guys who go on HN and rip a bunch of college kids for doing their best should go die in a fiery car crash” ..... sorry his words not mine

It was great, Kittle said, “ HawkPrdatr40 is a pussy and guys who go on HN and rip a bunch of college kids for doing their best should go die in a fiery car crash” ..... sorry his words not mine

I don’t bash kids I call it like I see it. That’s your idiotic perception to be frank. Just because I think Fran sucks at certain things and is a Mid Major coach don’t lump me in with those that truly bash on players, that’s not my thing.

I don’t bash kids I call it like I see it. That’s your idiotic perception to be frank. Just because I think Fran sucks at certain things and is a Mid Major coach don’t lump me in with those that truly hash players, that’s not my thing.
If you don’t know I’m just fucking with you I don’t know what to tell ya

What is a "huge convo"? LOL
I have a hard time believing that anybody Kittle's age would spend 1 minute on this message board. This is the last bastion of old timers like me. Those crazy kids are all InstaFacing, SnapChatting, TwittBooking, etc. :p