Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Illinois, by 5 or less

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Illinois, by 5 or more

Votes: 14 27.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is a "huge convo"? LOL
I have a hard time believing that anybody Kittle's age would spend 1 minute on this message board. This is the last bastion of old timers like me. Those crazy kids are all InstaFacing, SnapChatting, TwittBooking, etc. :p
You’re right, but I did get a foto and tagged him on Instagram and he liked it seconds later. That was cool. Look I just sat behind him and we pounded beers and talked about Iowa sports. He really didn’t say shit and I never brought up HN, I’m fucking with you guys. His lady and Till’s mom are smoke shows.

He really didn’t say shit and I never brought up HN, I’m fucking with you guys.
tenor.gif

It was great, Kittle said, “ HawkPrdatr40 is a pussy and guys who go on HN and rip a bunch of college kids for doing their best should go die in a fiery car crash” ..... sorry his words not mine

Which one are you? :)

It was great, Kittle said, “ HawkPrdatr40 is a pussy and guys who go on HN and rip a bunch of college kids for doing their best should go die in a fiery car crash” ..... sorry his words not mine
I find it hard to believe Kittle is that sensitive to social media criticism. Then again, he didn't say any of that because you didn't have a conversation with him. ;)

I don’t bash kids I call it like I see it. That’s your idiotic perception to be frank. Just because I think Fran sucks at certain things and is a Mid Major coach don’t lump me in with those that truly bash on players, that’s not my thing.
We know. We know. Your thing is to come on here and bash other posters...as evidenced in this thread. And sometimes you give coaching advice based on your experience playing Y ball. It’s all so very enlightening. Now quote this post telling us how smart you are mixing in a few “lmao” because that’s also your thing. Blah. Blah. Blah.

Boy I bet that sure was a HUGE eye opening talk lmao wow, really. Your glad you are who you are? Lmao! Wow.

So what your basically saying is that people’s opinions shouldn’t matter on a sports message board forum. Alrighty than! So that’s why you’ve taken small breaks from posting the last month so not to be mean to your team. I get it now, it all makes sense.
Great post. And HP40 seems pretty certain Kittle was talking about him...even though it was all fiction.

Great post. And HP40 seems pretty certain Kittle was talking about him...even though it was all fiction.

I found it funny that there conversation was about internet message boards and Ingoodco felt it his was important enough to bring it up. I highly doubt it was fiction After seeing the picture ingoodco looks like the kind of person that would do that. :cool:

We know. We know. Your thing is to come on here and bash other posters...as evidenced in this thread. And sometimes you give coaching advice based on your experience playing Y ball. It’s all so very enlightening. Now quote this post telling us how smart you are mixing in a few “lmao” because that’s also your thing. Blah. Blah. Blah.

Windsor you try way to hard and that’s really funny on the advice comment considering you Preach that type of stuff more than anyone I know on this site.

I found it funny that there conversation was about internet message boards and Ingoodco felt it his was important enough to bring it up. I highly doubt it was fiction After seeing the picture ingoodco looks like the kind of person that would do that. :cool:
I’m at least the 10th best looking dude you’ve ever seen. It does create resentment from a lot of guys tho so I get it. I was just fucking with ya’ll from the get go. I think you should fan how you wanna fan. Iowa was far from good this season and inconsistent as hell. I expected more when they flashed early. It was frustrating, I am frustrated. They still will have a shot and they’re in the dance, for me after last season, is satisfying. I want more as well.

it
I’m at least the 10th best looking dude you’ve ever seen. It does create resentment from a lot of guys tho so I get it. I was just fucking with ya’ll from the get go. I think you should fan how you wanna fan. Iowa was far from good this season and inconsistent as hell. I expected more when they flashed early. It was frustrating, I am frustrated. They still will have a shot and they’re in the dance, for me after last season, is satisfying. I want more as well.

agree with everything you said except being atleast the 10th best looking dude.. give you credit for the hair though thats most definitely Top 10.