• Iowa, by 5 or more

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Illinois, by 5 or less

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Illinois, by 5 or more

Votes: 14 27.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not boycotting watching the game, but I AM bitching about a 9:30p-10p game time as an Eastern Time Zone resident!

I feel ya, went thru it for decades. Can't tell you how many dozens of games I missed working. Alot of losses, but I still wanted to watch them! Back then there was no replay. Just a loss and no closure to the season. As someone who recently retired, and can't sleep , I can finally see post season games-when we make it.

going once,,,,
depositphotos_2345530-stock-photo-timid-student-reluctant-to-raise.jpg

My wife does it. I have to wait every time we are out to eat. She even takes pics of my beers. As if proof is needed that I drink?!
My wife always has to have a bite of my entree, which she usually ends up liking better than what she ordered herself.

Many times we simply share entrees 50/50.

I'm not boycotting watching the game, but I AM bitching about a 9:30p-10p game time as an Eastern Time Zone resident!
I had a job from 2005-2018 where I got up at 3am. Missed a lot of those late finishes. Went sleep deprived other times, especially during Cubs World Series. Then there were those away varsity volleyball games where you pulled into the driveway about 10:30.

Not to name-drop or anything but I am close friends with the Loughlin and Huffman families. They gave me some tips on how to "ingratiate" myself with the refs.
Let's just say it's gonna be very difficult for Iowa not to get a passing grade tonight.
;):D

Not to name-drop or anything but I am close friends with the Loughlin and Huffman families. They gave me some tips on how to "ingratiate" myself with the refs.
Let's just say it's gonna be very difficult for Iowa not to get a passing grade tonight.
;):D
tell the truth, did you have to look up the spelling?

I hate to name drop too, but I got Dan Gable's autograph once

Will be large amount of Illinois fans in attendance. Not many for Iowa. My Illinois buddy says they got easiest and best draw they could get in BTT. Everyone wants Iowa right now.

Illinois - 85, Iowa - 71 tomorrow night.

Iowa ends up in the Play-In game in Dayton and “makes the NCAA Tournament”
Oh soo soooooo close

Will be large amount of Illinois fans in attendance. Not many for Iowa. My Illinois buddy says they got easiest and best draw they could get in BTT. Everyone wants Iowa right now.

Illinois - 85, Iowa - 71 tomorrow night.

Iowa ends up in the Play-In game in Dayton and “makes the NCAA Tournament”

you were only off by 35 points , not to bad

Last edited: