• Iowa, by 5 or more

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Illinois, by 5 or less

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Illinois, by 5 or more

Votes: 14 27.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will be large amount of Illinois fans in attendance. Not many for Iowa. My Illinois buddy says they got easiest and best draw they could get in BTT. Everyone wants Iowa right now.

Illinois - 85, Iowa - 71 tomorrow night.

Iowa ends up in the Play-In game in Dayton and “makes the NCAA Tournament”

Will be large amount of Illinois fans in attendance. Not many for Iowa. My Illinois buddy says they got easiest and best draw they could get in BTT. Everyone wants Iowa right now.

Illinois - 85, Iowa - 71 tomorrow night.

Iowa ends up in the Play-In game in Dayton and “makes the NCAA Tournament”

Lunardi still has us as a #9 seed, early loss might drop us to a 10

Was glad to see the Illinois game go to OT. Would have rather played NW, especially with Vic Law out.

Iowa scores MORE points per game than Illinois. Iowa allows LESS points per game than Illinois. Yes, thats right. Illinois defense is actually worse than Iowa's.

Iowa wins. If they don't, at least these forums will be entertaining.

Tonight both teams looked like crap. So that means Illinois who shot like crap tonight will hit 18 out of 21 shots from the three point line tomorrow against us. :eek: We have seen this crap all year. :( Hope I am wrong.

Was glad to see the Illinois game go to OT. Would have rather played NW, especially with Vic Law out.

Iowa scores MORE points per game than Illinois. Iowa allows LESS points per game than Illinois. Yes, thats right. Illinois defense is actually worse than Iowa's.

Iowa wins. If they don't, at least these forums will be entertaining.

Illinois defensive efficiency is actually a little better than Iowa's.

However in offensive efficiency Iowa is way ahead of Illinois. Illinois is very bad in that department. 223rd in the nation. Iowa is 33rd.

Iowa should win easily. Key word: should

BTN broadcasting team calls Iowa "soft"

71-zdqB8GqL.png

Illinois coming off OT game will be emotionally exhausted. Otherwise, I would choose them to win. Iowa 85 Illinois 81

I feel like an Iowa ass beating coming on, Illinois by 20. Fran retires out of embarrassment, all is right with the world as Barta decides he had better go too.

Still going with an earlier prediction...Illinois guards overplay us and our guards don't have the skills to take advantage of getting overplayed. We dribble away most of the shot clock and chuck up bad shots. Giorgi from Illinois eats Garza and Cook inside alive.

Iowa beat Illinois pretty easily last year in the BTT. Iowa destroyed Illinois this year. Iowa wins easy again this year. Hawks come out with new energy, especially Cook.

Iowa 84, Illinois 74