2024 College Football Survival Pool

There have been some questions about my Week 9 pick of Liberty, who play tomorrow night (Wednesday). This is their Week 9 game, as they had a Bye week last weekend...there's even a funny vignette on their website featuring their mascot, called the 'Bye Blues'. While some may suggest Kennesaw St. is not a FBS team -- because they are 'transitioning' -- they are a member of CUSA and became a full member of the FBS on July 1, 2024.

There have been some questions about my Week 9 pick of Liberty, who play tomorrow night (Wednesday). This is their Week 9 game, as they had a Bye week last weekend...there's even a funny vignette on their website featuring their mascot, called the 'Bye Blues'. While some may suggest Kennesaw St. is not a FBS team -- because they are 'transitioning' -- they are a member of CUSA and became a full member of the FBS on July 1, 2024.
It's no question. You're good.

Ouch! Down in Flames on a Wednesday night!
I wonder how many times in the last 30 years an 0-6 team has beaten a 5-0 team?
Well, as someone once said: 'that's football'!
Happy pickin' to y'all during the remainder of the season -- I'll be checkin' in to see how it plays out.

Week 9: Liberty

(vs. Kennesaw State -- whose enrollment, oddly enough, is 50% larger than the Univ. of Iowa.)

Grady,

Why does this pick remind me of when we lived in Georgia? The major hospital in Atlanta called Grady is the main hospital where a lot of shooting and stabbed victims are taken to.

Sorry to see you go!

This is a head