Iowa Hawkeye Game Day Thread -v- Illinois..

Just tired of the same old crap this season. This schedule should have been a cake walk even though Iowa isn't a great team this season.

I don't see things getting better next year after some kids leave either.

If they can't roll this team or if some possible way they were to lose. When KF get's back to Johnson County he should just hand GARBAR the keys.

I'm serious can anyone on here tell me why we have CJB riding the pine? This offense is so bad. Just painful.

That's easy ... he went rogue in his public, video taped interview, discussing Willies' departure. You don't air dirty laundry under a Belichick disciple such as der KirkFer, you might as well follow Willies out the door, mid season. On top of that, der KirkFer knows CJB is transferring, so, why play him.

That's an appropriate finish again. Poor execution from special teams again. That's about par for the course.

Rudock has zero sense of urgency at all. Yeah he won the Ball State game at the end but Ball State is freaking awful. All you have to see is the end of the Maryland game and that last drive before have to know he's not going to march you down the field for a score with little time left. He throws short, doesn't get up to the line fast, and locks onto on guy.

It's high time to sit Rudock because he doesn't have the "it" factor.

Meanwhile in Minnesota the Goofers are tied with Bucky.

I would take kill tomorrow over our *** clown coaching staff.

300 yards of offense. 7 offensive points and 2 pts. courtesy of the defense. Welcome to Iowa football. Efficiency.

Latest posts