Iowa Hawkeye Game Day Thread -v- Illinois..

Why do I watch this **** still? Such a ******* pathetic excuse of an offense. It's mind-boggling how a team can be this terrible. Yet Kirk is our guy!

I'm getting the impression you aren't happy with the coaching staff.
Just tired of the same old crap this season. This schedule should have been a cake walk even though Iowa isn't a great team this season.

I don't see things getting better next year after some kids leave either.

I'm serious can anyone on here tell me why we have CJB riding the pine? This offense is so bad. Just painful.

Why are we not kicking field goals on 4th down? I have a feeling that we are going to need those 6 points that Bizarro Ferentz let get away.

Illinois players = jerry Lewis kids and we are only up by two points ..... tears .....pain. I am getting a paper bag to put over my head and I am at home.

Yes we obviously are. I'd like to see a bit more Drew Tate from Ruddock. I hope we lose out. It's the ONLY way we will see any meaningful change.

wrong.
Lose out and we are six and six with Ferentz still around.
May as well win a couple, go 8-4 and still have him around.
Nothing changes, either way.

To all the Jake haters... that was ballsy QBing on the play were hit got drilled Hi & Lo hit Duzey. Good choice on boot to keep and not force and 'good execution' on TD... that's why he plays - whether you like or not

It was. But it isn't JR's blueprint; whereas, it is CJ's blueprint.

Latest posts