Is JG10Hawk still around to keep this updated?
I guess you missed the posts explaining that JBO is not really very good “Over rated “ was one comment. So please delete your statistics on him. Thanks.Recent Update Movements & Stats to Watch:
- Jordan Bohannon passed Tyler Cook and is now 21st all time in career points (forgive my error from my previous post stating Tyler was 20th, when he was actually 21st)
- Jordan Bohannon is 22 points away from tying James Moses for 20th all time in career points
- Jordan Bohannon is 4 assists away from tying B.J. Armstrong for 5th all time in career assists
- Luka Garza passed Dean Oliver, Adam Haluska, & Jess Settles and is now 9th all time in career points
- Luka Garza is 9 points away from tying Matt Gatens for 8th all time in career points
- Luka Garza passed Greg Brunner and is now in sole possession of 10th all time in career blocks
- Luka Garza is 10 blocks away from tying Michael Payne for 9th all time in career blocks
- Joe Wieskamp is 152 points away from becoming the 50th member of the 1,000 points club
All stats are up to date through the Southern game as of 12/1/2020
Recent Update Movements & Stats to Watch:
- Jordan Bohannon passed Bruce King and is now 19th all time in career points
- Jordan Bohannon is 7 points away from tying Ed Horton for 18th all time in career points
- Jordan Bohannon is 17 assists away from tying Mike Gesell for 4th all time in career assists
- Jordan Bohannon became the first player in school history to reach 300 career three pointers made
- Luka Garza passed Greg Stokes and Acie Earl and is now 3rd all time in career points
- Luka Garza is 73 points away from tying Aaron White for 2nd all time in career points
- Luka Garza passed Michael Payne and Nicholas Baer and is now 8th all time in career blocks
- Luka Garza is 2 blocks away from tying Ryan Bowen for 7th all time in career blocks
- Luka Garza is 39 free throws made away from tying Adam Haluska for 10th all time in career free throws made
- Luka Garza is 61 rebounds away from tying Reggie Evans for 10th all time in career rebounds
- Joe Wieskamp is 49 points away from becoming the 50th member of the 1,000 points club
- Joe Wieskamp is 19 three pointers made away from tying Josh Oglesby for 10th all time in career three pointers made
All stats are up to date through the Purdue game as of 12/24/2020
thanks for the Update! do you know how many Games Marble played to get his points vs were Luka is right now? How many NCAA games vs what Luka has had? Losing the BIG Tourney and NCAA minimum 1 game last year cost Luka probably minimum of 60 pts I'd guess? Really hoping Luka doesn't get games canceled this year or injury so he gets a fair shot to break this thing. Just sucks that the crowd can't be there to witness it.
Roy played in a total of 134 games per sports-reference.com. Luka has played in 104 games so far. Barring any cancellations etc. the rest of this year, Luka has at a minimum 21 games left (19 B1G games, 1 BTT, & 1 NCAA). That would put him at 125 games vs Roy's 134.
If Luka were to average his career 17.2 ppg the rest of the way he would end up at about 2,163 career points. He would need about 19.2 games to pass Roy. That would leave a small margin for error when it comes to cancellations, as a game or two could cost Luka. Let's say however, Luka continues to average his season ppg of 28.4. He would end up with about 2,382 career points and would need about 11.6 games to pass Roy. So if Luka averages the latter or somewhere in between, he can afford a couple of games being cancelled. Let's hope it doesn't come down to the wire.
As far as how many games it took Roy to get where Luka is at right now? I'm not sure, sports-reference doesn't have all of his games in the career games log. With that said, I think it's safe to say Luka did it in less games as Luka is averaging 17.2 ppg to Roy's 15.8.
Garza has to average 16 pts a game in the remaining 16 games to overtake Marble. That's obviously not counting any tournament games.