~ Iowa Basketball Career Records to Watch ~

I think he means just at Iowa.

1996 we had Settles, Kingsbury, and Murray all go over 1000 with Millard and Woolridge just shy of 900 at years end, obviously Andre went way past it the following year.

That would make more sense lol. I got Duke stuck in my mind and overlooked the setting of my own thread.

Yes, I meant just at Iowa, the most recent was in the last 10 years.

Marble, Armstrong, Horton is right. I didn't have that 96 group on my list, I'd have to lok into that.

The other had both White and Uthoff with Jok I think, maybe Devin but I think it was Jok.

Yes, I meant just at Iowa, the most recent was in the last 10 years.

Marble, Armstrong, Horton is right. I didn't have that 96 group on my list, I'd have to lok into that.

The other had both White and Uthoff with Jok I think, maybe Devin but I think it was Jok.

I don't think that's right. Jok & Uthoff didn't reach 1,000 until their senior seasons and Jok was a year younger. Gesell and Uthoff both reached 1,000 but nobody else on that senior team did.

I think the Murray, Kingsbury, & Settles group is correct.

Now that I look at it 2014 had Marble, Basabe and White (as a junior) by the end of the year. Uthoff and Gesell both in 2016 but no third, Jok didn't make it until 2017.

Marble, Basabe, and White, that's it, I remember the Register running an article on it. I thought they said Marble, Armstrong, and Horton was the other time. I don't remember the 96 group being in there but I'm doing this off the top of my head.

Whatever, three at a time is very special but two at a time is special so let's enjoy TC and JBo movin on up. TC just lost a game so let's hope he stays healthy the rest of the way.

I wonder if this thread will still be around in 3 years when Wieskamp is going for Marble's scoring record.

I see that Luka has 622 points after Illinois. He should be like TC and JBo were coming into this year, more than 800 points. This should mean he would enter the club in the first half of next season.

Recent Update Movements & Stats to Watch:
  • Jordan Bohannon passed Chris Kingsbury and is now in sole possession of 3rd all time in career 3PM
  • Jordan Bohannon is 10 3PM away from tying Matt Gatens for 2nd all time in career 3PM
  • Jordan Bohannon is 56 assists away from tying Ronnie Lester for 6th all time in career assists
  • Jordan Bohannon passed George Peeples and is now 47th all time in career points
  • Jordan Bohannon is 2 points away from tying Steve Carfino for 46th all time in career points
  • Nicholas Baer is 12 blocks away from tying Michael Payne for 8th all time in career blocks
  • Tyler Cook passed Kenny Arnold, Michael Payne, Chris Kingsbury, Melsahn Basabe, Bob Hansen, and Kevin Kunnert and is now 30th all time in career points
  • Tyler Cook is 15 points away from tying Chad Calabria for 29th all time in career points

All stats are up to date through the Minnesota game as of 1/28/2019

• Jordan Bohannon is 8 3PM away from tying Matt Gatens for 2nd all time in career 3PM
  • Jordan Bohannon is 54 assists away from tying Ronnie Lester for 6th all time in career assists
  • Jordan Bohannon passed Steve Carfino and Gerry Jones and is now 45th all time in career points
  • Jordan Bohannon is 11 points away from tying Reggie Evans and Carl Cain for 43rd all time in career points
  • Nicholas Baer is 10 blocks away from tying Michael Payne for 8th all time in career blocks
  • Tyler Cook is 8 points away from tying Chad Calabria for 29th all time in career points

All stats are up to date through the Michigan game as of 2/4/2019

• Jordan Bohannon is 3 3PM away from tying Matt Gatens for 2nd all time in career 3PM
  • Jordan Bohannon is 48 assists away from tying Ronnie Lester for 6th all time in career assists
  • Jordan Bohannon passed Carl Cain, Reggie Evans, and Glen Worley and is now 42nd all time in career points
  • Jordan Bohannon is 4 points away from tying Pierre Pierce and Mike Gesell for 40th all time in career points
  • Nicholas Baer is 9 blocks away from tying Michael Payne for 8th all time in career blocks
  • Tyler Cook passed Chad Calabria, John Johnson, and Sam Williams and is now tied with Val Barnes for 26th all time in career points
  • Tyler Cook is 7 points away from tying Bill Logan and Dave Gunther for 24th all time in career points

All stats are up to date through the Indiana game as of 2/8/2019

• Jordan Bohannon is 3 3PM away from tying Matt Gatens for 2nd all time in career 3PM
  • Jordan Bohannon is 48 assists away from tying Ronnie Lester for 6th all time in career assists
  • Jordan Bohannon passed Carl Cain, Reggie Evans, and Glen Worley and is now 42nd all time in career points
  • Jordan Bohannon is 4 points away from tying Pierre Pierce and Mike Gesell for 40th all time in career points
  • Nicholas Baer is 9 blocks away from tying Michael Payne for 8th all time in career blocks
  • Tyler Cook passed Chad Calabria, John Johnson, and Sam Williams and is now tied with Val Barnes for 26th all time in career points
  • Tyler Cook is 7 points away from tying Bill Logan and Dave Gunther for 24th all time in career points

All stats are up to date through the Indiana game as of 2/8/2019

How many points does Cook have? It would be cool to have the totals listed. Also how many 3s does bohannon need for 1st?

Latest posts