IOWA-Ball State football thread.

Bw4OKO1CEAEmK3T.jpg

Huh, wonder where he will throw the ball.

Glad we have very favorable schedule.

LOL. How bad would it be if we didn't. Now I know why Kirk likes to play an FCS team followed by a MAC team.

If he played a power 5 team early he'd be doomed from teh start.

This is pathetic football.

I tend to try to keep an even keel during games....but that was the most pathetic half of football I can recall since 2007. I've never seen an iowa team abandon the run so quickly....completely abandon play action.....and throw nearly every pass under 10 yds. I'm not a huge fan of rotating QBs, but this feels like 2008 all over again.... the problem is we don't have an O'keefe that Ferentz respects to call him on his infatuation with Rudock like he did with JC back in 2008.

We've got 2 scholarships locked up on kickers, but we apparently have no kickers...

been awhile since Ive been this disgusted...

hell, here's how you fix the hawks offense
1) play beathard the rest of the season and have him chuck deep balls, Rudock is worried about his QB rating and not scoring points
2) that will open up the run game, which will still be terrible but it might actually produce something
3) cut Koehn at halftime

This picture is SO Jake Rudock.
Throwing to flats when there are WIDE open tight ends in the middle of the field.

Bw4PP8FIEAAg2xS.jpg

Ferentz again reminding talented players that even if your better i'll still bench you because reasons. Now go get me water CJ and dont ever talk about that pass again.

I can't help but to ask...How can Ferentz be so stupid and keep Ruddock in the game? He sees the stats, right? He seems that we're getting beat by a MAC TEAM and we have 24 yards of rushing going into half, right? I just don't get what he's doing or what goes through his head. Nothing makes sense. Even stupid Beth Mowins knows that he's lost his GD mind.

hell, here's how you fix the hawks offense
1) play beathard the rest of the season and have him chuck deep balls, Rudock is worried about his QB rating and not scoring points
2) that will open up the run game, which will still be terrible but it might actually produce something
3) cut Koehn at halftime

We have a winner!

Latest posts