IOWA-Ball State football thread.

Showed a lot of resolve. Proud of the team. Gotta fix the kicking game and take more down field shots. Go with the 4th quarter offense the whole game.

I feel for Parker, showed promise but those two fumbles caused a 10+ point difference.

Defense played great overall.

Not one but two 2-minute drives, can't remember the last time we saw that.

I need a nice easy win next week to give my heart a rest and the team (and Ruddock) some confidence. Games are gonna get a lot tougher in a few weeks.

Jake has his limits but he did have a career high passing, and he is 10-5 as a starter.

I'll take it.

Showed a lot of resolve. Proud of the team. Gotta fix the kicking game and take more down field shots. Go with the 4th quarter offense the whole game.I feel for Parker, showed promise but those two fumbles caused a 10+ point difference. Defense played great overall.Not one but two 2-minute drives, can't remember the last time we saw that.I need a nice easy win next week to give my heart a rest and the team (and Ruddock) some confidence. Games are gonna get a lot tougher in a few weeks.Jake has his limits but he did have a career high passing, and he is 10-5 as a starter. I'll take it.
Running game needs to be fixed today. Kicking game needs to be fixed today.The qb play is solid. 2 TDs, 63% completion, 322 yds and 6.2 YPA is getting it done against anybody. And those 2 drives were spotless when they needed to be.Coaching - can somebody contact Red Bull so that the team is awake at the start of the game? Thanks.

What can Jake do that CJ can't?
He had/has the balls to bring the team back and win that game like he did.... As frustrating of a game as that was look at what Rudock did. Just because he can't throw it as hard or as far doesn't mean he's not the better QB. All you video game Monday morning qbs need to just shut up.

Showed a lot of resolve. Proud of the team. Gotta fix the kicking game and take more down field shots. Go with the 4th quarter offense the whole game.

I feel for Parker, showed promise but those two fumbles caused a 10+ point difference.

Defense played great overall.

Not one but two 2-minute drives, can't remember the last time we saw that.

I need a nice easy win next week to give my heart a rest and the team (and Ruddock) some confidence. Games are gonna get a lot tougher in a few weeks.

Jake has his limits but he did have a career high passing, and he is 10-5 as a starter.

I'll take it.
Better tell our opponents to play prevent D for the entirety of all of our upcoming games.

Better tell our opponents to play prevent D for the entirety of all of our upcoming games.

Also, we could make a couple more fgs(or simply improve red zone scoring) and not turn the ball over inside our own 20...that would help as well.

I think everyone can agree we have to run the ball better, another early 4-5 intermediate or long shots would help that a ton.

The Hawks definitley need improvement in a number of areas.

He had/has the balls to bring the team back and win that game like he did.... As frustrating of a game as that was look at what Rudock did. Just because he can't throw it as hard or as far doesn't mean he's not the better QB. All you video game Monday morning qbs need to just shut up.

Well, not how can one argue with such a cogent argument as that?

Latest posts