Iowa at OSU 2024

Even then, there's literally no logical reason to think the Hawks can win this game.
Buckeyes: 38
Hawks: 6
Just keep it competitive is all I'd even ask. It's like Dowling taking on a middle of the pack 2A school at home, no one in their right mind would expect the score to be close, let alone a win. If the game is two scores when it's over the Hawks have done their jobs.

Iowa played the eventual national champion heads up for a decent part of the conference title game last year with literally no offensive production and a QB that could not pass or run. Now, OSU is a different animal because it is more offensive focused, and our D probably isn't as good as last year, but I believe that Iowa has enough talent on both sides of the ball to make this a competitive game. If OSU brings its A game, we lose for sure. But, our A game against their B- game? We got a shot.

I know that OSU has talent but I still don't have a handle on whether they are a good team yet. So I have hope that we can keep it close. And maybe our offense improves some?

Latest posts