^^^^^^ Iowa at MSU - Game Thread ^^^^^^

Nothing he said was wrong or derogatory to the players. Your post, however, was. That is the reason I took exception.

You can be critical of the play, just don't degrade the players.

Yep, saying they are better suited to play at a smaller school is just a flat out horrible thing to say! Anger issues?

01-10-2012 06:48 PMderekforhawks
Iowa needs to start get a little rougher with MSU because the refs a clearly letting a lot of things go!

No joke! Did the refs hand out Vaseline to go with this physical assault they are allowing?

01-10-2012 06:48 PMderekforhawks
Iowa needs to start get a little rougher with MSU because the refs a clearly letting a lot of things go!

No joke! Did the refs hand out Vaseline to go with this physical assault they are allowing?

I just wish one game we wouldn't complain about the refs...our fans do it, our players do it, our coaches do it....You're just getting BEAT. It doesn't matter what the refs do because you're down by TWENTY FOUR POINTS in the first half. Thats it

Were getting throttled by one of the nation's elite teams. The conference is pretty top heavy right now. There's a considerable gap between MSU/Indiana/Michigan/OSU and the rest of the league.

We've beaten and played well against Wisconsin and Purdue, two teams in the middle of the pack this year.

We did play well against Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Purdue, however we've completely lost any momentum we gained in those 3 games. We don't even look like we're playing the same sport as MSU right now.

And as I write this there are 2 more turnovers by Iowa...unreal.

gee getting beat by a pair of top 10 teams that will get at least a 2 seed in the tourney and you go ballistic, get real
when Iowa has at least half as many 4* and 5* recruits on the roster
then you might have a complaint until then STFU

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAA BUDDY

OSUand MSU are really good teams. Just because they happen to kill us when we play doesn't mean we can't compete with them. Once a team as good as MSU gets on a roll at home they are gunna embarrass almost anyone. And we actually did compete with OSU for one half