^^^^^^ Iowa at MSU - Game Thread ^^^^^^

Not enough weapons on either side of the ball. We have no shot playing the. B1G blue bloods especially on the road. Hell we've had very good Hawk teams get rolled at E. Lansing.

Fran better hope the '12 class is as good as claimed or he might not be able to turn this program around. Very disappointed right now.

This is what happens when team has like 10 Top 75 recruits and the other has none. Basketball is not a tricky sport.

dang mel basabe told me he`s not afraid of noone because he`s from new york, no he`s playing with wimpy attitude, pansty pants...

Fran needs to cancel scholarships for McCabe and May. They are better suited at a smaller school.

STFU. Maybe you need to cancel your membership to HawkeyeNation. That would be a net positive if you are going to bring that attitude in.

i like Cartwright but he is not a 3 pt shooter
White and Marble have to start next year with May and McCabe coming off the bench

right now turning the program around means getting to the middle of the pack which we are already close to being

I have to respectfully disagree with your statement. There's no way this team is a middle of the pack Big 10 team. We got throttled by tOSU, and we're getting throttled by MSU. I'm not saying we should win these games, but we haven't even been competitive.

Latest posts