Interesting Pictures From Last Saturday

First Time in my life I have seen people, get a open container ticket on melrose,( who were not warned and were not being knunkle heads) I have attended games for over 30 years.

First Time in my life I have seen people, get a open container ticket on melrose,( who were not warned and were not being knunkle heads) I have attended games for over 30 years.

That idiotic policy is not going to end well.

One thing I always hated about IC was the freaking Gestapo mentality of the local fuzz.

That idiotic policy is not going to end well.

One thing I always hated about IC was the freaking Gestapo mentality of the local fuzz.

agreed, but they are just the puppets on the strings....(local fuzz)

surprised that the pictures didn't include shots of the tank rolling down melrose....

these are just officers on a power trip who love harassing fans trying to have fun...they have to make up for their small packages just so they can feel big

I guess I've been missing all the posts about tailgating. I thought they were only trying to limit the time you could stay after a night game. They are cracking down hard on open container? Is this just along the streets or in the univ. and public parking lots too?

I'm seriously considering walking down Melrose with a bottle of Mt. Dew sometime soon (probably not this week, I've got friends coming to tailgate, and we're grilling in the lot behind my dorm), and see if a cop wants to smell it. Just see what happens when I refuse because he has no probably cause, his only "clue" is that I'm walking down Melrose with a pop bottle on a gameday. Something tells me that wouldn't hold up in court. If you want to smell my drink, you can go get a warrant.

I'm seriously considering walking down Melrose with a bottle of Mt. Dew sometime soon (probably not this week, I've got friends coming to tailgate, and we're grilling in the lot behind my dorm), and see if a cop wants to smell it. Just see what happens when I refuse because he has no probably cause, his only "clue" is that I'm walking down Melrose with a pop bottle on a gameday. Something tells me that wouldn't hold up in court. If you want to smell my drink, you can go get a warrant.

They will plant the contraband on you.

They will plant the contraband on you.

Lol I wouldn't put it past some of them...

Then again, maybe they won't frame me if I formulate a well-reasoned and articulate argument, thus indicating that it's unlikely I've been drinking? Nah, no way lol.