Ingram is transferring

I'm directing this question to you. So your honestly telling me you don't think there is one available player in the whole country that give Iowa more quality minutes than McCabe JO Meyer JOK Clemmons Olaseni and help this team for year or two ?

Nice try. You're the one that wants a transfer not me. Name the player you want. You are obviously unable to do this so drop it before you make yourself look even more foolish. Note that I did not call you out or flame as you have done. I asked for the name of the player or players you (or any other poster on this site) wants and got exactly zero names.

I'm not aware of any available player I would play ahead of McCabe, Jok, Clemmons or Olaseni. The caliber of player I would play ahead of them is no longer available. Factor in the intangibles like team chemistry, knowing the system, etc. and it's a no brainer for me. Okay, now you can not back up your own post with another attack. I on the other hand have no more use for this conversation as you have nothing to contribute to it.