I'm sorry, but 9-17 for 80 and a pick...

Yeah, playing 3 top 10 teams with a another top 20 team coming into Kinnick on Friday isn't an easy schedule

And last year Wisconsin was probably just as good as this year, just a different national perception of the conference and being on the wrong side of a close game with us. Nebraska is the same team as last year minus some bad luck at the beginning of the year. So last year wasn't near the cupcake schedule people make it out to be. It wasn't a hard schedule, but it wasn't cupcake either.

It was only perceived easy preseason because Wisconsin and Penn State were not expected to be nearly as good as they are.

Nor was NW expected to be good.

The NDSU loss still kills any perception of a decent schedule. which is inaccurate, but perception is reality

I think the only people that perceive NDSU being on the schedule as weak are our own fans.

And Cowherd.

Overall, I would agree our OOC schedule is on the weak side most years.

Oh yeah OOC for sure. I meant overall. The only reason our OOC schedule is weak is because we have ISU every year. Without them, we would schedule a different P5 school which by default means a better P5 school.

Oh yeah OOC for sure. I meant overall. The only reason our OOC schedule is weak is because we have ISU every year. Without them, we would schedule a different P5 school which by default means a better P5 school.

I meant to add exactly what you said here.

I thought you were done with Iowa football, CJ Beathard transferred twice, Michigan was gonna destroy Iowa.........

I tried to root for a new team but it just didn't work out.

As for the transfer thing, I think it's hilarious that you can't grasp what happened in that situation. It's borderline retardation that you're exhibiting.

I'M SORRY For 9-17 FOR 80 AND A PICK...

Hi CJ, Welcome to the message board. Sorry for the total jerks around here..

I tried to root for a new team but it just didn't work out.

As for the transfer thing, I think it's hilarious that you can't grasp what happened in that situation. It's borderline retardation that you're exhibiting.

It is funny to me that you keep trying to pretend that you only claimed he was transferring the one year. You claim two years in a row (the year BEFORE Willies transfer, and after Willies transfered) that CJ was gone as well.

But I bet once again you ignore this and act like you only claimed it one year. Also you claimed other "Big Name" players were gone as well, those didn't happen either.

Oh and onto another one of your whopper creations, is Kirk Ferentz still gonna be fired after this year? Trololololo.

And last year Wisconsin was probably just as good as this year, just a different national perception of the conference and being on the wrong side of a close game with us. Nebraska is the same team as last year minus some bad luck at the beginning of the year. So last year wasn't near the cupcake schedule people make it out to be. It wasn't a hard schedule, but it wasn't cupcake either.

Indeed. Nebraska was actually a pretty good team last year, and they proved it in the bowl game. They had some unbelievably terrible luck in several games last year.

Neither are the 6-7 drops the receivers had.

But...28-0. CJ has 2 games remaining, let's all hope he ends well.

He's not the same guy as last year, but with 2 games left in his Iowa career, I just want him to finish with strong games. He deserves to go out with a win or 2.

That 10 year self ban you gave yourself just didn't quite pan out.
Was it 6 or 7? Or was it 2 (with one being thrown WAY behind the receiver from 7 yds. away. Lol......God you're clueless............

With our receivers and the 30 MPH winds, Tom Brady wouldn't have had more then 130 yards our there yesterday.

Give CJ a break.

It was only perceived easy preseason because Wisconsin and Penn State were not expected to be nearly as good as they are.

Nor was NW expected to be good.

The NDSU loss still kills any perception of a decent schedule. which is inaccurate, but perception is reality

And they're not good. 5-6 (4-4) in the B1G West is not good.

The reality is that Iowa has played 3 very good teams this year. Wisconsin, Penn St and Michigan. The rest of the games they've played, there is no excuse losing to teams like that. And Iowa has lost 2 of them.

If we win out...two more wins...doesn't that make CJ the highest winning percentage quarterback in Iowa history? 22-6. To me, the 10 for 11 on the road is the most impressive aspect of this accomplishment. Going on the road in the B10 is tough...winning 10 of 11 is freaking crazy. That's a huge tribute to how your QB plays on the road, and the fact that he's a winner. Wind and drops impacted those numbers obviously, but in that weather throwing with the wind can be an adventure. I'm calling the OP a douche.