If you pray, keep Kyle Schlicher's family in your prayers

J10Hawk

Kyle's father Ray passed away in a single car accident yesterday.
Word I'm getting is, he suffered a heart attack while driving.

Ray was a great guy and always fun to be around.
If any of you knew him, you know how awesome Ray was.

So if you pray at all, keep Kyle's family in mind.

Bummer. Being from Ankeny, I always loved when someone from my hometown the Hawkeyes, and Schlicher was probably my favorite. I'll be sure to pray for their family as they work through this.

Kyle's father Ray passed away in a single car accident yesterday.
Word I'm getting is, he suffered a heart attack while driving.

Ray was a great guy and always fun to be around.
If any of you knew him, you know how awesome Ray was.

So if you pray at all, keep Kyle's family in mind.

Done-thanks J10.

We'll keep a good thought for Ray and the Schlicher Family.
RIP.

Sad day - Kyle and his family are fine, fine people...

What I knew of Ray - he was first class all the way - met him briefly when I tutored (just to get him ahead and ready for a very busy schedule) Kyle before he left for Iowa....

May peace be with them during this tough stretch...

You never know when your time is up do you.Our prayers are with the family.I met him at the Capital 1 Bowl and he was holding a sign that said that Kyle and ABC were both #1(I had my picture taken with him).

Kyle and his family will be in my thoughts. Both my best friend and myself lost our Dads way too early. Mine was killed in a traffic accident when he was 60 and my friends dad was not feeling well at a party at their home and went upstairs to nap, he was 50 and never woke up.

It is like a different life when you lose a parent, one before and one after. Kyle's life will be a different one now. May his friends and family be close to him and of comfort.

Latest posts