If Iowa wins against PSU, the only other team that could get to Indy in the West is......

Iowa already has a huge advantage over everyone else in the West being 2-0 so far in the cross over games. Iowa is in the drivers seat regardless if they beat PSU or not, in fact they can lose the game on Saturday and they would still be all alone in first place. If they were to beat PSU then it would be extremely tough for another team to pass them.

I get what you are saying about Minnesota, they are entering into the soft spot in their schedule with Neb, Maryland, @NW, and Illinois being their next 4 games. There is a chance they could win all 4 setting up a huge game in Kinnick on Nov 13th. OTOH, they've been playing like shit at home and it wouldn't surprise me if they went 2-2 over the next 4 games either.

I wouldn't count out Wisconsin just yet. Yes their QB and offense sucks but they still have a very good defense and there is still a long season to go where the offense could improve. Other than playing Iowa at home they have an easy schedule going forward. If Iowa was to stumble against PSU and Wisconsin wins their next 2 conference games (@ILL and @Purdue) they could go into that Iowa game being 4-3 and a win over Iowa puts them into the drivers seat for the West.
It especially helps that they have Rutgers as their third crossover. They've beaten Iowa 6/8 lately.

Does anyone really believe that a bunch of doofuses on a message board can actually conjure up a jinx like Stanzi's ankle getting crushed or AIRBHG returning to Iowa City? Come on. That's silly.

That said, we have been remarkably free of non-farm related injuries this season. I am sure that will not change for the rest of the season!

1633441039268.png

Does anyone really believe that a bunch of doofuses on a message board can actually conjure up a jinx like Stanzi's ankle getting crushed or AIRBHG returning to Iowa City? Come on. That's silly.

That said, we have been remarkably free of non-farm related injuries this season. I am sure that will not change for the rest of the season!

View attachment 8157
I guess I'll sacrificing more KFC today...

If we lost to Penn St, I hate thought of going to Wisc where that game decides the big 10 west in my mind. I am not confident Wisc will lose another game.

I hope the young man is going to be ok.
It sounds like Potts is still in the hospital in Indy: