I told you all Brian Ferentz sucks

Pump the breaks we have no ideal how Petras will play and he is much more mobile than Stanley. I have high expectations on Petras and think he could be the real deal, I have been wondering about Stanley from the beginning. Like a poster has said, " No "it " factor.
He’s less mobile than Nate.

The Refs Don’t Even Try to Hide

You knew it before the game began: Iowa gets some momentum close to the red zone and the refs invent two holding penalties. Michigan leans in too hard trying to get around the edge and naturally lose footing … so that “must be” holding against the hawks. Viewers saw downfield holding all day (Oliver in the end zone), but don’t even flinch in saying ‘unreachable pass.’ The Big 10 is sick in needing to support Mich/Mich State/Ohio State while trying to resurrect the glory days of a now defunct Nebraska. Iowa: Get-even time against Penn!

The Refs Don’t Even Try to Hide

You knew it before the game began: Iowa gets some momentum close to the red zone and the refs invent two holding penalties. Michigan leans in too hard trying to get around the edge and naturally lose footing … so that “must be” holding against the hawks. Viewers saw downfield holding all day (Oliver in the end zone), but don’t even flinch in saying ‘unreachable pass.’ The Big 10 is sick in needing to support Mich/Mich State/Ohio State while trying to resurrect the glory days of a now defunct Nebraska. Iowa: Get-even time against Penn!

Please stop complaining about the refs & claiming there’s a conference fix in......leave that to the Iowa State fans. Refs aren’t perfect & that missed holding call on Wirfs was probably the worst of all. Any blame should go to Iowa’s poor play calling & execution on offense.

On a couple of plays, the inside blitzer didn't even hide that he was coming, and Stanley still acted surprised when he blitzed. No audible by Stanley.
Stanley is in over his head. Just like Brian Ferentz. World beaters against the sisters of the poor in our non conference cupcake schedule, but pucker up and freeze against any team with a pulse.

Great bitch fest! Thanks for the same critique that has been repeated incessantly by the same posters for years. At least you are consistent.

Said it his first year as OC. Now he has groomed a QB who is just as big of a joke.

Nate Stanley is all smoke and mirrors and Brian Ferentz is a clueless playcaller.

with as much humility as i can muster, i said brian should never be the OC before GD left. So, i'll also remind everyone that brian is NOT qualified to be the next iowa hc, either.

P.S. i wasn't the only one to say these things. but now it's okay to be public with your opinions. :)

BF, just like the two before him executes the zero-innovative offense preferred by the man behind the curtain. When the mods at every Hawkeye site (including this one) wrote articles supporting BF becoming OC it became apparent that "never reaching our potential" was Iowa's fate for the rest of my life. Whenever someone posts "you should've gone into coaching" they almost get it right. There's one school where coaching is a dream vocation. It's starts with "I" and ends with "owa". I have never had a job in my life where the expectation stayed the same every year I worked there. Shame on me for not recognizing where the money and job security was.

I have never had a job in my life where the expectation stayed the same every year I worked there.
Once you finally figured out that the meat goes on the inside and bread goes on the outside at Subway, it was all a downhill coast from there. Like something just clicked.

By now they have to be letting you refill the mayonnaise with all that talent. If only you hadn't gotten that "Perfectly Flawed" tattoo on your forearm and that one broken off meth tooth, you definitely would've gone places.

cousinebreeder, have you ever not responded to a post from me? I think we both know the answer. But only one of us understands how complimentary it is that you hang on every word I type. Thanx bro.

You know that Iowa cannot do any better than Brian Feentz right? You have seen that posted 1000 times. Ferentz is the best we can do. Ad if we get rid of them, who would come and then we would spini into a Bob Cummings type morose.

Actually I have not seen a lot of those osts this year. Did all those guys leave?

cousinebreeder, have you ever not responded to a post from me? I think we both know the answer. But only one of us understands how complimentary it is that you hang on every word I type. Thanx bro.
You can't even spell cousin correctly and you expect us to believe you aren't sweeping floors at Hardee's?

Latest posts