I told you all Brian Ferentz sucks

tenor.gif

Can we get Davis back? BF makes him look competent.
If you look at the recruiting in the class of 17, you could tell GD was trying to go to a more open offense. Benjamin, Mansell, and the 2 Tx receivers who decommitted shows he was going to a more open offense.

Said it his first year as OC. Now he has groomed a QB who is just as big of a joke.

Nate Stanley is all smoke and mirrors and Brian Ferentz is a clueless playcaller.

I don't think a lot of people argued the point with you. From the beginning I have been saying Stanley doesn't have that extra bit of a QB needs. He's not the guy who's going to win you the game in the 4th quarter. He's not horrible, but for a senior he doesn't get it done.

3 years and he's gotten better but frankly Jack Plummer is better as a freshman than Stanley is as a senior. And it's not all because of Iowa's offensive line, though along with coaching, they deserve a good part of the blame. Iowa was in Plummer's face all day and he gets 2 TDs, and almost 400 yards.

Iowa's offensive line is almost entirely made up of Jr's and Seniors and they got beat by guys who probably weigh 25-50 pounds less than they do.

Can we get Davis back? BF makes him look competent.

"Ghost of Greg Davis" - 2 of us made that comment in the NEndZone in middle of 3rd qtr today -

did Iowa coaching staff really think we could catch the ball in space and make Purdue defenders miss?

Had not watch any Purdue this year - but that seemed to be a large chuck of the game plan today

Sat With Michigan fans year Kirky pulled Banks for running out of bounds.
Dumb shit puts McCann back in, Blue fans were astounded. Hawks lost. They all felt if Banks had finished, Iowa wins.
That’s Kirkball

I remember that play as I saw it in Kinnick. I was going to post about it. Kirk is his own worst enemy sometimes as he has this weird inner rule sheet of how the game of football should flow.

Latest posts