I told you all Brian Ferentz sucks

Get ready for 3 more years of it with Petras.

I mean, if none of the other QBs on the roster can play better than Stanley, there's no reason to expect an upgrade in the offense.

Deuce Hogan is probably better than all of them, but he won't get a chance because Union Card or something.

I guess Urbz was wrong. Iowa doesn’t know who we are.

That being said, Da Haterz aren’t screaming about giving up on the rush game; they are screaming about BF, Nate, OL and passing attack

And can’t figure out if you’re one dimensional this is what can happen.
Doesn't one dimensional assume you're good at at least 1 thing? We weren't good in any aspect of offense today. The ONLY bright spot is watching the Goodson kid blossom.

I can’t believe some of these play calls . How many runs on second and long ? Why is Stanley allowed to audible? They never ever work. Somebody needs to explain why Goodson doesn’t start
To quote Kirk "SNORT SNORT what do you mean?! It wasn't Toren or Mekhi's fault SNORT give all the credit to a great Michigan team SNORT we just didn't execute today that's all SNORT SNORT..."

Emotion doesn’t equate to good coaching. How many blowhards have blown out as coaches ?? Plenty.

Brian is arrogant. He takes his experience with the patriots as some sort of trump card to anything anyone has to say to him negatively

How many Patriot coaches have amounted to anything ? Bill makes that team.

We are coached to follow the primary play. Iowa QBs that are weak minded will never even look the field over
Exactly, that why KF took so long to make Bethard the starter! He was a gun slinger and could extend plays with his feet until his second year of starting when Kirk said whoa?

Doesn't one dimensional assume you're good at at least 1 thing? We weren't good in any aspect of offense today. The ONLY bright spot is watching the Goodson kid blossom.
I don't know, thought we were pretty damn deadly at turning it over!

So just listened to Kirk's presser. So when asked if Michigan threw stuff at them they didn't expect Kirk's response was no they are a blitz heavy team....hmmm and we had no answer OR ability to block them...... Sounds like failed coaching coach....

Exactly, that why KF took so long to make Bethard the starter! He was a gun slinger and could extend plays with his feet until his second year of starting when Kirk said whoa?

Banks was backup because he was prone to go off script

Tate, we didn’t really have a choice. There was no way Mason starts over him.

Stanzi, took Kirk forever to pull trigger on another QB who goes off script

Beathard. Same

We have a QB on the roster who’s mobile. We have no idea what he can do because he’ll never see a snap over Stanley and apparently Petra’s, who i assume is risk adverse.

Our best seasons come when we have a QB who wins despite our offense coaching

So just listened to Kirk's presser. So when asked if Michigan threw stuff at them they didn't expect Kirk's response was no they are a blitz heavy team....hmmm and we had no answer OR ability to block them...... Sounds like failed coaching coach....
Sounds like the coach didn't GAME PLAN for his opponent like usual!

Do we have a draw play? perfect against a blitz, a screen works as well, a quick slant. But no, Stanley stares down ONE receiver every time then completes less than 50% of his passes. They had 8 in the box, someone was open, too bad our SENIOR QB can't EVER find them. This was pathetic, in so many ways. Get down early then panic! Thank you defense for showing up and making this a game!

On many replays our receivers were not open, except when that photo shows no one was covering them at the LOS pre-snap) and they run too deep of routes and much of that is on the OC.

What do really good teams do when they get blitzed?? They run quick slants, quick dump offs to running backs, and quick stop patterns in an open area to tight ends that only take a second or two to develop. There should always be someone open if a blitzer or blitzers are coming. And how many QBs know how to just throw the ball at an intended receivers feet and go on to the next play. Where are the coaches in Nate's development??

Beathard. Same

We have a QB on the roster who’s mobile. We have no idea what he can do because he’ll never see a snap over Stanley and apparently Petra’s, who i assume is risk adverse.

Wish I could like this a hundred more times!

I mean, if none of the other QBs on the roster can play better than Stanley, there's no reason to expect an upgrade in the offense.

Deuce Hogan is probably better than all of them, but he won't get a chance because Union Card or something.
You have a QB who is mobile but I think they don’t like someone who can work outside the drawn up play.

Boom

Beathard. Same

The Ferentz groupies will disagree, but this post is as true as it gets.

I can’t believe some of these play calls . How many runs on second and long ? Why is Stanley allowed to audible? They never ever work. Somebody needs to explain why Goodson doesn’t start
If we had Fant and Hockenson still on the team today, would either be a target? Hmmmmm....

Beathard. Same

Sat With Michigan fans year Kirky pulled Banks for running out of bounds.
Dumb shit puts McCann back in, Blue fans were astounded. Hawks lost. They all felt if Banks had finished, Iowa wins.
That’s Kirkball

Another boner of a game at the big house. This program almost willingly refuses to turn the corner when presented with the opportunity. Wisconsin on the other hand....

Latest posts