I think we'll lose

For the record, I'm not overreacting to one game. I predicted the Pitt loss before the season started. I normally stand by initial predictions unless injuries start piling up for one team or the other.
I agree that some people are overreacting to ISU. I also agree that others are under- reacting to the apparent problems we have right now.
For the record, let me overreact and say to you, f*** you and your negativity!!

Internet tough guys are tuff.
No, I'm not tuff, nor was I trying to come off as a tuff guy. I just get sick of the negativity that some people like to spew. And I was playing off of your use of the word ov....Do I really have to explain this?

This belongs here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJP1DphOWPs]Official Ojai Valley Taxidermy TV Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

NOPE

26310913_1jbq.png

The best part is BK doesnt intend to be a pot stirrer...he just isnt very bright when it comes to college athletics

"Brian Kaldenberg attended Iowa State University and holds a bachelor’s degree in Marketing. He started his first e-commerce business as a Junior in college."

About Kaldenberg Consulting

You aren't permitted to use the word "we" when referring to the University of Iowa Hawkeyes, pal. Never again. Friggen clown.

Is there a difference between "attended" and "graduated"?

I'm hopeful last week was not a preview of the season but

@penn state A team that owes us payback, a solid D not a guarantee
NW - OWNS us
Indiana should have beat us last year
@ MINN I was there for the debacle last year, not a guaranteed W this year

Have some faith playa.:)

Penn St. still does not have a QB.
NW---- Had a double digit lead in about every game against NW the past 5 years may be they close out this year. Use your PSU logic here.....The Hawks owe NW.

Indiana/Minnesota are really, really, really bad.

No, I'm not tuff, nor was I trying to come off as a tuff guy. I just get sick of the negativity that some people like to spew. And I was playing off of your use of the word ov....Do I really have to explain this?

Why don't you check my post history dip**** before you start spouting off at the mouth. I'm not ever going to predict Iowa to go undefeated and I usually have a decent reason for predicting losses(which I gave in my previous post). Like I said, if I predict a loss preseason I usually predict that same loss on game week(unless something like injuries or suspensions happen). I'm not being critical, I'm giving my opinion based on what I've seen from both teams so far this season.

I'm not saying Iowa isn't going to win another game this season. I'm just saying I see a loss for this game. Hopefully I am wrong. Won't be the first or last time that happens.

I think we'll lose....I think the stock market is going down further. If I doesn't nobody will give me ****, and if it does...I told you so. If we lose...you told us, and if we win nobody gives a ****, becuase we won.

Easy way out.

Why don't you check my post history dip**** before you start spouting off at the mouth. I'm not ever going to predict Iowa to go undefeated and I usually have a decent reason for predicting losses(which I gave in my previous post). Like I said, if I predict a loss preseason I usually predict that same loss on game week(unless something like injuries or suspensions happen). I'm not being critical, I'm giving my opinion based on what I've seen from both teams so far this season.

I'm not saying Iowa isn't going to win another game this season. I'm just saying I see a loss for this game. Hopefully I am wrong. Won't be the first or last time that happens.
It was this I was responding to:

"Offensively, I wouldn't be worried except it's Ferentz we're talking about. If we offensively try and win this game, I like our chances. If we play like we always do, it will come down to a 4th qtr. drive like always."

This is Ferentz we're talking about? If we offensively try and win?

Negativity breeds negativity and it never ceases to amaze me how much of it I read on this site.

Since you brought up overreacting that's what I did, as simple as that.

Oh, and by the way, I don't give a rip who you predict will win or lose. You haven't got a clue, like every other so called pundant in the world

Latest posts