I Think It's Over

Who is undereducated?

Maybe he will resign like Monson did at Minnesota. It has to be tough coaching at a University where fans don't attend the games and he has to be aware of what fans are saying about him (and now his son). Big Lick can't be a happy camper at Iowa and being an utter failure up to this point can't be much fun regardless how much confidence he has in himself. He has to know that his time is limited IF he cannot turn the program around quickly and he has to realize that quickly has to mean improvement this year and drastic improvement next year. He also has to realize that bb is a business and that HE is responsible for the Iowa program and that it is his product that is resposible for putting people in the seats in Carver and that IF he cannot do that then his time is limited at Iowa.

Big Lick has to be feeling the pressure and that cannot be good for his health?

So does it possibly come down to health and happiness in comparison to success and money? Or does Ego, drive, and personal success over ride all? It will be interesting to watch this unfold.

Last edited:
Then Iowa wins tonight, and everyone loves him again.

He isn't going anywhere, despite what the "Influential columnists" (????) have to say about it.

Jon may be more influential than you think. In fact, I was not even going to respond to your post, but then I though Jon might think less of me if I didn't, so I did. How's that for influence?

Did he just go all "Say hello to you mother for me"...oh no he didn't.

mark-wahlburg.jpg

Btw...if anyone knows how to post Hulu videos directly...please let me know.