I like ISU

As I read these responses a few things came to mind. The first one is that make fun of Keokuk all you want but while people in the north and even central part of the state are still buried in snow people in Keokuk are enjoying spring for about 2 to 3 weeks longer so think about that the next time your freezing your butt off shoveling snow. Second is I guess I get why in some ways people in the central apart of the state hate ISU. It’s a lot like why I hate the Chicago Cubs. There fans can’t handle success. One of the few times they were successful was in the early 80,s. I would go to school and have to listen to two cub fans in my home room go on and on about how the Cardinals sucked and the Cubs ruled “ and I’m not even going to touch that form of delusional thinking because that’s like a ISU fan saying Texas sucks compared to ISUâ€￾ anyway I digress. The only difference in the comparison is if the Cubs fall apart and go away that doesn’t hurt my state. Wishing ISU ill is like wishing your state ill and as much as Iowa fans hate to admit it that is not good for Iowa either.

As I read these responses a few things came to mind. The first one is that make fun of Keokuk all you want but while people in the north and even central part of the state are still buried in snow people in Keokuk are enjoying spring for about 2 to 3 weeks longer so think about that the next time your freezing your butt off shoveling snow. Second is I guess I get why in some ways people in the central apart of the state hate ISU. It’s a lot like why I hate the Chicago Cubs. There fans can’t handle success. One of the few times they were successful was in the early 80,s. I would go to school and have to listen to two cub fans in my home room go on and on about how the Cardinals sucked and the Cubs ruled “ and I’m not even going to touch that form of delusional thinking because that’s like a ISU fan saying Texas sucks compared to ISUâ€￾ anyway I digress. The only difference in the comparison is if the Cubs fall apart and go away that doesn’t hurt my state. Wishing ISU ill is like wishing your state ill and as much as Iowa fans hate to admit it that is not good for Iowa either.

Please cut out the HUGE font. My wife yelling at me is enough. Make your point without screaming at me.

I root for ISU when the don't play Iowa. However, I will say that I dislike a large portion of the vocal internet Cyclone fans due to their stupidly blind anti-Hawk dogma. Of course, I can understand how some of that feeds off the fact that many of them are sick of hearing from annoying homer Hawkeyes (lol, I couldn't help myself) ... however, even apart from that, they bizarrely and desperately seem to find everything wrong with the Hawk program that they can. I must say that it is rather irritating.

Latest posts