I hope Nebraska doesn't come after Ferentz

okeefe4prez

Please Nebraska, I see you and your beady little eyes over there eyeballing him. The Orange Bowl victory, the calm demeanor, the throwback style built on great o-lines. I know you want him soooooo bad, but you can't have him. He's ours.

Don't forget Texas, USC, the Jacksonville Jaguars, or when Texas hires Will Muschamp then Florida will be vacant.

Please Nebraska, I see you and your beady little eyes over there eyeballing him. The Orange Bowl victory, the calm demeanor, the throwback style built on great o-lines. I know you want him soooooo bad, but you can't have him. He's ours.

Oh this is so funny. But Pelini just doesnt have it over there.

Maybe the day of getting top talent at Nebby are over.

take a pass on chompers too. please.

*pulling Ok4p aside and whispering*

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait just a minute..........let's see what they have to offer first."

and KFz = top offensive line coach on a team with a lot of talent.

ehhhh, mehhh i don't know. You guys are reaching at times, there are things to be critical of....and things KF has show as deficiencies..... I don't know if too many could people say Oline coaching and development is one of those things.

Sorry, this one doesn't fly.

If you think it hurts to pay him moar, imagine how much it will hurt to have him come back and beat us?

Wait, you mean extending him is not good enough...he needs a pay raise as well?

Well I suppose Barta could make a few phone calls to a few generous donors to raise the money. Get it done Barta!

Latest posts