I hope Nebraska doesn't come after Ferentz

Wait, you mean extending him is not good enough...he needs a pay raise as well?

Well I suppose Barta could make a few phone calls to a few generous donors to raise the money. Get it done Barta!
I could accept him leaving to face a new challenge (what else does he have left to accomplish at Iowa?), but I could not accept him leaving over money.

I could accept him leaving to face a new challenge (what else does he have left to accomplish at Iowa?), but I could not accept him leaving over money.

You're right the new challenge is to prevent Iowa football from going completely irrelevant...we are almost there. Good job Kurt.

KF wont go to Neb. He didnt go to Mich. so I doubt he would leave for Neb.

huh? Lemme guess, you're kirk's agent.

I don't think Nebraska or anybody else is coming after him. Coaches who are .500 over the last 3 years with a downward trend aren't usually in high demand.

This is Ferentz's last coaching job...mark it down.

Last edited:
KF would never go to Neb... winning a NC isn't his motivation. They would never tolerate him over there

Seriously? What else does he have left to accomplish at Iowa? Well, let's see. He could maybe take us to at least one Rose Bowl. He could try to finish his Iowa career over .500 in the big ten (while he is 59-52 currently he could be below .500 in a couple months). He could maybe restore our program to a point where we aren't a coin flip at home to MAC teams. He could stop letting our program slip into oblivion. He could work to insure he leaves Iowa on a good note. IMHO he has a ton left to prove here. So quit spiking your kook aid with hallucinogens and come back to reality.

A KF/KOK reunion in Nebraska would most certainly spell multiple national championships for the Huskers. I think KF could take Greg Davis with him also, he would just coach the defense. I mean nobody understands defenses better than Greg Davis.

Seriously? What else does he have left to accomplish at Iowa? Well, let's see. He could maybe take us to at least one Rose Bowl. He could try to finish his Iowa career over .500 in the big ten (while he is 59-52 currently he could be below .500 in a couple months). He could maybe restore our program to a point where we aren't a coin flip at home to MAC teams. He could stop letting our program slip into oblivion. He could work to insure he leaves Iowa on a good note. IMHO he has a ton left to prove here. So quit spiking your kook aid with hallucinogens and come back to reality.
Haters gonna hate. He's taken Iowa farther than any other coach. Fact. He has won more big games, more coaching awards, and sent more players into the NFL than Hayden ever dreamed of. Fact. Even if he were to walk away today, the program would be in much better shape than he got it. Fact.

The one thing you are right about is this being his last coaching job.
huh? Lemme guess, you're kirk's agent.

I don't think Nebraska or anybody else is coming after him. Coaches who are .500 over the last 3 years with a downward trend aren't usually in high demand.

This is Ferentz's last coaching job...mark it down.

Latest posts