I have ZERO respect for that LSU team

I actually came for good conversation, but it seems the people that can hold those sorts of things around here are sparse.

Have you ever been to the tiger droppings site? For every respectful post, you have 3-4 ignorant ones. It's not nearly that bad over here. It's all about how you respond to them. You are not handling it well so you are going to get ganged up on now. Good luck.

Sometimes I swear we sound like jNW fans. "Yeah, we lost but we are morally and intellectully superior to those losers". Let go of the butthurt. If you watched the game you saw the better team won. Yes, the LSU OL had jerseys 2 sizes too small - but did you see how they blocked? They were starting a frosh QB and were one dimensional and STILL blew a very good Iowa DL off the ball.

In summary:

#33 was the best player on the field yesterday.
The refs made some mistakes, but it's not like we are talking ASU vs. Wisconsin or the offsides on Greenway call here.
The ghetto showboating is irritating, but there is a way to stop that - and Iowa couldn't.
LSU has the same ratio of classy fans to idiot fans as most schools - including Iowa.
The faking of injuries is complete BS. There should be at least a shred of integrity in the game.

You are right about that. The tiger rant is a cesspool, but the site is awesome for other random things. You should check out the other boards some time, you might get hooked. Our fans suck, fwiw. I am one of the anomalies

Deaf, did you watch the rose bowl? That was one of the b1g's less classy teams.
I saw players regardless of team association helping each other up thru the game.
I saw men playing a hard fought game. Just do not see that in the sec very often.
So sorry if we have and still do align ourselves with the west and not the south. I only hope in effort for sucess, the big takes after the likes of stanford and not the sec. Color me concerned with osu making the kind of hire they did and here is to hoping the rest of the bigs coaches can drive nails into that coffin.
I wondered one day while at the doctors, what kind of grades he got. I asked him why gpa is not on a degree. He told me all you really have to do is get d's to pass.
Now I dont know about you, but I want an A student, not a D student as my doctor.
So I apoligize if most of us do not subscribe to the same thoughts about student athletes as you do.

Sometimes I swear we sound like jNW fans. "Yeah, we lost but we are morally and intellectully superior to those losers". Let go of the butthurt. If you watched the game you saw the better team won. Yes, the LSU OL had jerseys 2 sizes too small - but did you see how they blocked? They were starting a frosh QB and were one dimensional and STILL blew a very good Iowa DL off the ball.

In summary:

#33 was the best player on the field yesterday.
The refs made some mistakes, but it's not like we are talking ASU vs. Wisconsin or the offsides on Greenway call here.
The ghetto showboating is irritating, but there is a way to stop that - and Iowa couldn't.
LSU has the same ratio of classy fans to idiot fans as most schools - including Iowa.
The faking of injuries is complete BS. There should be at least a shred of integrity in the game.

I am not seeing much of this on here, in fact the rest of your post is echoing most of what I am reading on here. Iowa was a muffed punt away from beating a more talented team. After that first drive by LSU I was worried this game was going to turn into a blow out.

They did fake the injuries. But its a slippery slope to boo without knowing for sure.

It is pretty easy to know for sure when #90 was grabbing his "injured" left leg until they rolled him over, and then after rolling over the trainers were looking at his right leg. Not even smart enough to remember which leg was "hurt".

Deaf, did you watch the rose bowl? That was one of the b1g's less classy teams.
I saw players regardless of team association helping each other up thru the game.
I saw men playing a hard fought game. Just do not see that in the sec very often.
So sorry if we have and still do align ourselves with the west and not the south. I only hope in effort for sucess, the big takes after the likes of stanford and not the sec. Color me concerned with osu making the kind of hire they did and here is to hoping the rest of the bigs coaches can drive nails into that coffin.
I wondered one day while at the doctors, what kind of grades he got. I asked him why gpa is not on a degree. He told me all you really have to do is get d's to pass.
Now I dont know about you, but I want an A student, not a D student as my doctor.
So I apoligize if most of us do not subscribe to the same thoughts about student athletes as you do.

what is this..i don't even..

It is pretty easy to know for sure when #90 was grabbing his "injured" left leg until they rolled him over, and then after rolling over the trainers were looking at his right leg. Not even smart enough to remember which leg was "hurt".

In his defense, maybe he didn't know his left from his right. Maybe it was actually his left leg that was hurting but when the trainers asked him which one it was he told them it was his right.

I know you don't. Lets try again.
My hope is that the big is changing the future for the better by the type of men and women they teach/coach. As well as how/what they teach/coach.
Crystal footballs, really have no bearing in such a conversation do they?
People complain about health care, the government and everything in between. Hey maybe if all doctors ands goverment officials had held up a trophy we would be better off.
I don't think so, so again I apoligize if I will not perpetuate the win no matter the cost mentality of the sec. I just do not subscribe to that train of thought.

Last edited:
Booing a guy thats CLEARLY cheating isn’t wrong. That drive was looking exactly like past scoring drives in the 4th quarter of conference games (like vs Michigan) and was about to tie the game. I would put a lot of money on Jennings not stringing together a GW drive against our D.

The Big Ten's record against the SEC in Bowl Games is, I believe, 14-8, The Hawks have four of those victories and is 1-1 against LSU.....

Game's over and the most classless team won with superior athletes and our mistakes.....
So LSU made no mistakes?! LOL

Iowa got beat by a bunch of freshman... that's what is embarrassing.

What about the iowa QB he came back without a limp ?? Was that a fake hurt ?? If LSU had wanted to LSU could have doubled Hill's yardage , then what would be said ?? What I wanted to see was a 42 to 14 game LSU winning . LSU didn't have to score anymore points to win , that tells me a little about the Iowa team .This LSU team has played down to the team they are playing . Look at the Auburn game , then at the Texas A&M game , look what A&M could not do against the LSU team . Now look at the Ole Miss and Ga games . Bama just whipped us , but then Look at Auburn . They whipped some Bama Butt.Now then I will tell you what I saw in your Iowa team , that as a LSU fan I like .
You have a team that I think is 4 or 5 players away from being the team that you want . Next season I think with the bounch of the football, you will have a 1 or 2 loss team . In fact may it not lose one game , that will up to your Iowa team . It was a good game , was drinking my coffee , wondering out loud why don't they run Hill over there again it is their weak side . Hope to see your team an my team at the Big Game next year . Looking for a rematch in 2015 both teams 12-0 it could happen, See you next year ,

Bc7JwV4CMAEDm2A.jpg

What about the iowa QB he came back without a limp ?? Was that a fake hurt ?? If LSU had wanted to LSU could have doubled Hill's yardage , then what would be said ?? What I wanted to see was a 42 to 14 game LSU winning . LSU didn't have to score anymore points to win , that tells me a little about the Iowa team .This LSU team has played down to the team they are playing . Look at the Auburn game , then at the Texas A&M game , look what A&M could not do against the LSU team . Now look at the Ole Miss and Ga games . Bama just whipped us , but then Look at Auburn . They whipped some Bama Butt.Now then I will tell you what I saw in your Iowa team , that as a LSU fan I like .
You have a team that I think is 4 or 5 players away from being the team that you want . Next season I think with the bounch of the football, you will have a 1 or 2 loss team . In fact may it not lose one game , that will up to your Iowa team . It was a good game , was drinking my coffee , wondering out loud why don't they run Hill over there again it is their weak side . Hope to see your team an my team at the Big Game next year . Looking for a rematch in 2015 both teams 12-0 it could happen, See you next year ,

The Iowa quarterback that left the game actually went to the locker room, put a brace on his knee, returned to the sideline and never reentered the game. How could you possibly interpret that as a fake injury? Sorry to burst your bubble, but LSU did want to double Hill's yardage, and they wanted to win 42-0, and they couldn't. (That may have actually been what you said, but your rambling incoherent response was pretty hard to read so I might have missed something) I give credit to LSU for being the better team and playing the better game, but to say LSU didn't gain more yards or score more points because they "didn't want to" is ridiculous.

The Iowa quarterback that left the game actually went to the locker room, put a brace on his knee, returned to the sideline and never reentered the game. How could you possibly interpret that as a fake injury? Sorry to burst your bubble, but LSU did want to double Hill's yardage, and they wanted to win 42-0, and they couldn't. (That may have actually been what you said, but your rambling incoherent response was pretty hard to read so I might have missed something) I give credit to LSU for being the better team and playing the better game, but to say LSU didn't gain more yards or score more points because they "didn't want to" is ridiculous.

Thanks. You said it much better than I would have. :)

Translation: LSU/SEC players are dumb and won't be contributing members to society after graduation due to general dumb-ness and lack of character.

You have to have read hundreds of olddude's posts to understand what they mean. But, he's old, so whatever.

That's just him being himself. The doctor's grades part was classic olddude, except with more capitalization than I'm used to.
Well as I told him, after we had a couple of intelligent conversations (and his questions about my life). It's not that I can't, but rather I choose not to. Communication, is a choice, not a requirement.
He questioned why I did not choose to persue a higher level of education. I once again said it is a choice. I decide who I wish to communicate and share with.
I can not imagine a job/school where I do not have that choice. I would be looking for the door before it ever even closed.
If you ask me, that is why doctors, lawyers, and the likes enjoy talking with me. I have never had anything drilled in my head by someone I did not like.
If you watch the middle, I am like brick.
If he does not like a teacher or finds a class to be a bore, he just goes to another.
I think that's how life should be, people absorb so much better under those circumstances.

Last edited:
I respect most of you guys posts about the arrogance and stuff from LSU, you can interpret it however you want, it aggrivates me as well when players celebrate for doing their jobs, but most schools now allow them to play that way because it keeps them intense and into everyplay of the game, Kirk F, is not that type of coach, he is a disciplinarian MOST other coaches in the country or not...that does not make it wrong or right, it's just everyones opinions. Some of the issues I have are when people say we could have, should have won that game we are better than them.....that's bull and you know it. Iowa only stayed close because 1. Defense played well....but you still gave up 220 yards rushing.....2. Kickoff return to the 4 . Take away the int for 6 and the kickoff return and you did absaloutley nothing on offense.....so it really was pure domination outside of 2 plays. Oh and the refs ...yes they were horrible, the non fumble call(play blown dead) ******** ball was out as soon as there was contact, and the overturner fumble call....no way was that an incomplete pass.

Latest posts