I got busted today, just got home from jail

It happened, call down to the jail and ask them.

Sounds like we missed a good game. I will be back, guess I'll have to go incognito wearing some groucho marx nose/mustache getup

These are going to fall off if you get taken to the ground again.

It just amazes me how some people fail to recognize the easiest way to win a battle is to avoid it in the first place.

Good luck finding a lawyer willing to take on your lottery ticket lawsuit: no one who has any experience will touch it, but someone fresh outta law school might.

Is anyone else here laughing as hard as I am at this moron???

Suing the University because you were arrested for committing an illegal act???

IF i were your son I'd kick your *** for passing on your bad parenting skills and the fact that he will clearly be an alcoholic and felon before the age of 21. You have seen the inside of more jail cells than Jesse James and now YOUR SON will be just like you!!! BRAVO dude.. When you present your case in front of the Judge can you tell them I'd like to file a lawsuit for the woman cop who dumped my bottle of Vodka in front of me last season, I am really distraught about this.

Please and thank you ahead of time.

idiot.

What street did you get arrested on and what were you charged with? the only arrest on Melrose today was an OWI

^^ Pow! Nice try stuuuuuud...you had to know someone would go further into this and find your fib. Jon Miller ladies and gentlemen..hahaha MelroseGuy...you are a clown.

I don't know the name of the bar, all I know is that it's in the same block as the old Tuck's Place.

Bar lets kids come in, doesn't check ID's. Lets the group ringleader (my kid) run up a tab buying beers for all the bro's. A TAB i'm telling you! Then, when it's time to pay up my kid runs out the back door. For some dumb reason, the bartender gave Ed an unopened can of beer before asking that the tab be closed out. Cops grab my kid, find the beer on him and slap down a $735 minor in posesion, then after Ed fesses up where he got the beer, the cops talk to the bar owners. Claims of some 1880's antique law called defrauding an innkeeper BS.

All I know is that I'll end up paying for this crap. Iowa City is a police state, DONT GO THERE

You must be so proud that Junior is a liar and a thief. Sounds like a chip off the ol' block

I don't know the name of the bar, all I know is that it's in the same block as the old Tuck's Place.

Bar lets kids come in, doesn't check ID's. Lets the group ringleader (my kid) run up a tab buying beers for all the bro's. A TAB i'm telling you! Then, when it's time to pay up my kid runs out the back door. For some dumb reason, the bartender gave Ed an unopened can of beer before asking that the tab be closed out. Cops grab my kid, find the beer on him and slap down a $735 minor in posesion, then after Ed fesses up where he got the beer, the cops talk to the bar owners. Claims of some 1880's antique law called defrauding an innkeeper BS.

All I know is that I'll end up paying for this crap. Iowa City is a police state, DONT GO THERE

This guy is so full of it. First a MIP is $330.00 not $735.00. I don't believe this story for 1 second. But it is a funny story to make up. If this was true I would say this guy got what he deserves cause the cop was nice and gave you the option to dump out the beer and you cracked open another one. But the real question is what happened to paco? I really want to know.

well well well, leave this website only to return and find that the hawkeyenation bash crew is having a hey day over my misfortune.

Let me clear something up, my son Eddie isn't the kid that some lady is claiming is mine. That is a whole nother story. My ex is sticking with her story that the MIP charge is $735

My friend 'Paco', that isnt his real name but that's what we've been calling him ever since he went to work down at the old Louis Rich turkey plant in West Liberty. "Paco Taco" cause man, he could really down those gigantic burritos and enchiladas at that since closed mexican resterant in Conesville. Here is what happened to Paco last night. His old lady bailed him out, then they went to get his car at Finkbine. TOWED!!! Not his fault, how could he remove his car when the deadline was up because he was sitting in the Johnson County jail with me all afternoon.

We'll all make due though, thank you very much. The Melrose incident aint keeping us hawkeye fans down, tomorrow night is the big Boise St - VT game, me and the bro's will be over at Jellybeans house doing some grillin, chillin and drink whatever we damn well please, and any amount wont be enough
Jon Miller, can you get me a direct phone number for Gary Barta? He needs to know about the police state going on outside of the stadium

Last edited:
Jon Miller, can you get me a direct phone number for Gary Barta? He needs to know about the police state going on outside of the stadium

Go away. You obviously aren't the sharpest tool in the shed if you haven't figured out that the UI has an online phonebook. Why the hell do you think if Miller even had a direct number to Barta he would give it to anyone? Go away.

Oh, I'd like to give a shout out and an endorsement to a fellow WB homie, CHRIS JONES TRUCKING

If you need any hauling in the Cedar and Johnson Couny areas give Jonsie a call.

Jon, I just caught that you are from West Branch. I played football for Tom Nosbish when Butch was an asst. Was on the first WB team to beat Tipton in many a moon.

Wes Verlo??? :)

To the OP: Iowa City must have changed a great deal if you confused Melrose with Bourbon Street. Or you were seriously drunk.

so is this guy a bro or redneck? I can't tell, maybe its some new hybrid. a bredneck?
this may be the funniest thing i have read posted during UI-ISU week.

"BredNeck". I think it is important to make the N capital to emphasize the hybrid nature of the word.

Glorious work bones.

I for one have your back bro. The tyranny bestowed upon you, Paco and your boy is unbelievable.

Stand up and be counted. If Elmore City, OK can do something, why can't Iowa City?

What is funny about this thread isn't really the commentary from the OP, I knew it was BS right off...its so many people that think its real.

What is funny about this thread isn't really the commentary from the OP, I knew it was BS right off...its so many people that think its real.

It was obviously BS and there are several posts pointing that out and yet there are people that continue to take it seriously to the point of becoming agitated. The OP is no doubt having a good laugh.