I dare to predict 25 wins+ this season!

i actually predict a slow start to the year, much like last. filled with people going unnecessarily crazy, like hawkforce, only to see the team start to gel by conference play and knock a couple teams off. then people will swing back to the overly optimistic side only to be disappointed when we don't get to go dancing due to our weak losses in the non-con slate.

in short, i predict the season will be filled with highs and lows with people going crazy both ways. but it will be a lot of fun for me, cause we're building for the future and finally play a style that i like to watch.

I'm clearly not paying attention. I thought someone was just making up things.. I never look at post count and stuff like that.. There is actually a line vCash.
*makes note* figure out what vCash is for and how to take over the world with it...

I'm clearly not paying attention. I thought someone was just making up things.. I never look at post count and stuff like that.. There is actually a line vCash.
*makes note* figure out what vCash is for and how to take over the world with it...

I think Fran and this staff are to competitive to start off slow. They only reason they started off slow last year was due to all the injuries. This year they have the extra time to spend with the freshmen to get them ready for the season. They should be fun to watch.

Anyone that follows Iowa basketball knows they had injuries where they could least affort to have injuries. I think the Iowa basketball staff did a remarkable job adapting as quickly as they did. I forgot counting the postseason in the amount of games Iowa will win next year. It wouldn't surprise me if they did win 25.

Anyone that follows Iowa basketball knows they had injuries where they could least affort to have injuries. I think the Iowa basketball staff did a remarkable job adapting as quickly as they did. I forgot counting the postseason in the amount of games Iowa will win next year. It wouldn't surprise me if they did win 25.

I'll have what he's drinking.

Looking at the schedule, I'm struggling to see more than 18.

I hate saying that because I really want them to have a breakthrough year.

Looking at the schedule, I'm struggling to see more than 18.

I hate saying that because I really want them to have a breakthrough year.

We got 18 last year with a harder schedule. This team will get 21-25 wins mark my word.

To get to that high of a win total we would have to consistently win on the road (or pretty much go undefeated at home) and I can't remember an Iowa team ever doing that (the winning on the road part, the 05-06 team went undefeated at home). I'm not seeing how this team will do that. Once again though, really, really, really, really, really hope I'm wrong. Iowa basketball means more to be that Iowa football.

Come on , whar's your positive attitude? You have bad day at work? Leave it. Don't bring it home ! Just look at the bright side!Don't let Active Badger get you down, he just a blimp who doesn't know what he's talking about. Let's go , Hawks!

Latest posts