Hubbard to Iowa!!!

Just a little lesson. Don't report things as facts based on faceless twitter accounts. Wait until someone who actually gets paid reports it.

Just a little lesson. Don't report things as facts based on faceless twitter accounts. Wait until someone who actually gets paid reports it.

Kendall Marshall is a friend of Hubbard would'nt consider that a faceless twitter account...:rolleyes:

Multiple tweets....Hopefully Welcome to the Hawkeye family Anthony!!...I am very skeptical about this staff bringing in an "ex-con" but now that you're a Hawk...Keep on the straight and arrow and make us all proud!! I will support players that choose to help turn it around

There was too much circumstantial evidence for him to go anywhere but the U of I. Could be a big weapon next year.

Any video of this dude out there?

I've confirmed from two sources, Hubbard to Iowa.

Then again, I'm not an official bearer of good news. But, it's worth something.

I look forward to the moratorium on all thug references. Unfortunately both sides will continue.

There was too much circumstantial evidence for him to go anywhere but the U of I. Could be a big weapon next year.

Any video of this dude out there?

this makes a lot more sense with Glover not visiting, Hope it is accurate, I know he was honoring his brother and I hope he can develop into a productive citizen and athlete, if true congrats Fran, and I need to spend less time on this forum. now hopefully We sign one more big and then move on to the football season,

this makes a lot more sense with Glover not visiting, Hope it is accurate, I know he was honoring his brother and I hope he can develop into a productive citizen and athlete, if true congrats Fran, and I need to spend less time on this forum. now hopefully We sign one more big and then move on to the football season,

Iowa is getting one more guard.

I look forward to the moratorium on all thug references. Unfortunately both sides will continue.

The rule of college sports fans (at least the dumb ones), "If the kid is on your favorite team all transgressions are justifiable, if he plays for someone else all transgressions prosecutable over and over again."

Latest posts