Hubbard to Iowa!!!

Sorry for wasting a little time on my phone while I get my oil changed. You don't honestly think people aren't snickering all over the place about this, do you? I mean, it's just too perfect.

Cant change your own oil? puss....

They dont call him White Magic for nothing

You got that right, Baby. Things are looking up for certain. We have a lot of scoring power coming in with these recruits, and there is still one more surprise to come. The rest of the Big Ten is trembling with fear. Grin.

Honestly, unless he makes a mistake while at Iowa his past is pretty much irrelevant. I don't know why Iowa State fans would care. You would think they would be concerned with their transfer players leading them to the Elite 8 for years to come. It's one thing to be like LonoClone, Cydkar, or Yaman and make posts that contribute to the discussions at hand. It's another thing to be a complete troll like PPierce, which is why it is pretty easy to just ignore him. If more people would just ignore him it wouldn't be any fun for him. If Cyclone fans want to have their fun discussing Hubbard's past more power to them. Like I said before his past has no effect on his future unless he makes another poor decision.

Sorry for wasting a little time on my phone while I get my oil changed. You don't honestly think people aren't snickering all over the place about this, do you? I mean, it's just too perfect.
By "all over the place" I assume you mean "Cyclone fan message boards".

I doubt anyone else cares about what recruits an 11 win basketball team is signing.

By "all over the place" I assume you mean "Cyclone fan message boards".

I doubt anyone else cares about what recruits an 11 win basketball team is signing.

This. Cyclone fans seem to think their viewpoints on the Hawks are shared by others, but in fact no one gives a **** except Cyclone fans.

He sounds like he's gotten his act together, and can play some ball. Good for him, good for Iowa.

I would say that the # of people that give a **** about this is 4. Which happens to be the same amount of people who know that Iowa State athletics even exist.

Sounds like a nice player that fills a big need for the Hawks...someone that can get to the rim.

Good get, guys. I'm glad that we should not have to have any more discussions about how ISU is signing risky players. You should all agree that second chances are good.

I'm glad you guys are putting wins as a priority. After all, that's a coach's job... WIN. The two previous coaches at the big schools in Iowa didn't put winning as a priority and look at the messes we got into. Give him a chance, and if he messes up, he's probably in jail anyway.

(not being sarcastic here)

So let me get this right? We can't close the deal with any prospects. Than we close the deal on a 2 year guy who just spend 4 years in jail for committing a felony and we are excited? He couldn't even get into Penn St!! Man how far has our program fallen?

So let me get this right? We can't close the deal with any prospects. Than we close the deal on a 2 year guy who just spend 4 years in jail for committing a felony and we are excited? He couldn't even get into Penn St!! Man how far has our program fallen?

Just give up the charade already.

How bad would you really want to get into Penn St. after spending several years in the St. Pen? Lol, chill and give the guy a chance. I think Hubbard is a good addition to the basketball team. From all accounts he is a changed man.

lol. And you would have been at the top of the list of the people ******** about it had he not chosen Iowa.

I don't like it at all...sorry rather not have somebody with his history tied to the program right now they have enough issues as it is.

Latest posts