Howe: Wishing Kadyn Proctor Well

Many of his reasons for jumping ship were likely parroted from Nick Saban's sales job. Easiest sale job he's likely ever had. Proctor was done with Iowa before Nick knocked on his door. Just the way it is. When we get a kid that is really a Hawkeye it can be something special, see Tyler Linderbaum, Jack Campbell. You can be dominate on the field and you can write your ticket to the NFL from Iowa City if you want to. And if you really were a Hawk fan growing up I dunno how you go much of anywhere else, esp on D or Iowa O line, tight end.

So wish him well and good riddance at the same time.
The line Proctor said about him thinking he'd been 'settling' for Iowa when he committed feels like something Saban planted in his brain. Probably wasn't something he even meant to say publicly it just came out in conversation. I'm sure he meant it though. So F him. If that's his mindset he wouldn't have fit in at all anyway. He's putting himself above the other Iowa players/commits by saying that.

That's certainly Sabans mindset about how he thinks his shit doesn't stink and they are just better then everyone else. The way he was whining about trying to get his team into the playoffs was laughable.

The line Proctor said about him thinking he'd been 'settling' for Iowa when he committed feels like something Saban planted in his brain. Probably wasn't something he even meant to say publicly it just came out in conversation. I'm sure he meant it though. So F him. If that's his mindset he wouldn't have fit in at all anyway. He's putting himself above the other Iowa players/commits by saying that.

That's certainly Sabans mindset about how he thinks his shit doesn't stink and they are just better then everyone else. The way he was whining about trying to get his team into the playoffs was laughable.

This is what stuck out to me when hearing him and what put a bad taste in my mouth.

I'm not sure why Kirk goes after 5* kids when Kirk runs a 3* program. You don't get to fail on offense for half of your career and expect to recruit the same kids Bama, OSU, Georgia recruit.

Now imagine instead of Kirk hiring Brian Ferentz, he got some offensive guru and paid big bucks for that guy.

This is Kirk's bed.

After careful research, I have concluded that Procter chose Alabama for its academic superiority. Can‘t blame him for that. Sadly, he may be one of the 42% of Tide recruits who drop out or transfer, according to some sources.

I didn't say you guys had to wish him well but that I was. I know you better than that. :p
What are your thoughts on the timing of it? The eve before signing day. How bad, if any, did this screw Iowa. What i mean is, if he would have opened his recruitment up a few months ago wouldn’t Kirk been able to look to replace him? Everyone has their thoughts on why he flipped. But for me the timing of it was pretty classless.

We don't need no stinking Proctor.....

We got Terio Thompson on the way