Howe: Who Does the Brian Ferentz "Salary-Reduction" Move Satisfy?

This whole situation is just stupid beyond belief. Put on your colors, talk about the kids at the end of the first quarter, attend the games, school pride. What does everyone think how we are looked upon at this time from the rest of football world? Those things that I just mentioned are symbols of school pride. Pride to who? Pride to fellow college football fans and pride to ourselves. Think about the sound of a toilet flushing………. the butt and joke of college football fans and really anyone with a brain. Nepotism has such a negative reflection on the intellect of the fan base to ever tolerate it.

Good God man almost last in offensive ranking and the solution is to just stay the course?? The only sound of a toilet flushing that we all should want to hear is knowing that the AD, Head Coach, Offensive Coordinator, select boosters, and University President are all inside of that toilet bowl when it’s flushed. Flush twice.

Then what would the sports world think of the Iowa fan base and the powers that be at the University.? But alas that’s not going to happen.

The answer to the first question is “what a bunch of losers and morons.” I didn’t even mention the lawsuit, and the negativity surrounding that.

Keep in mind that I am not saying that I am classifying Iowa fans as being losers and morons, but can’t you see how others outside of the Hawkeye family might look at that way? Those who are pushing the buttons from within may also think and feel that way about the fan base. What goes through these peoples heads???

Remember a former Hawkeye legend and what he already has said. Rob why don’t you go interview Chuck Long now and see what he has to say?

I will end where I began. This whole situation is just stupid beyond belief.
Not if you need a good laugh. Unreal.. Go Hawks

Latest posts