Howe: Hawkeyes About to Be Part of Science Experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to accept that we're probably not going to have a football season. :(

On the bright side, I will get lots of other shit accomplished, but damn, it still sucks.

Protect the vulnerable, wear a mask if you choose, don't wear a mask if you choose, use common sense, respect the threat.

Wearing a mask is common sense. Wearing a mask is respecting the threat. That's the only thing I disagree with in your post. We should all be wearing masks.

How do you get anything done?

Im pretty lazy. I dont watch like that every Saturday. Had a lot of XC meets on Saturdays over the last 8 years. But both daughters are off to college. SO I may have more of those days.

Also, I get off work at 2:50 during the week. That leaves me lots of time in the afternoon to do stuff.

HAHA. Yes I am. My wife has her own hobbies, or she goes to her Moms which is an hour away. She understands my Iowa football fanaticism, and love for college football.
Fortunately my spouse is a big college football fan.

Unfortunately the team she is a fan of is Wisconsin.

While we have a divided house the fact that she is a college football fan alleviates a lot of issues. She knows to keep the honey-do list light, or start on it early, if I tell her the Hawks are playing at eleven.

BTW I'm not a big fan of the honey-do list. If it is to long you probably haven't been reading your wife very well. I try to stay on top f things I know she wants done before there is a big list.

Wearing a mask is common sense. Wearing a mask is respecting the threat. That's the only thing I disagree with in your post. We should all be wearing masks.

Just stop already with a method that is proven to be a shaming device only not proven whatsoever.

Bill Gates isn't going to be very happy about this.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-tiger-wild-cat-Italian-scientist-claims.html

20200622-000523.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts