How many of you are having a hard time getting behind this year's Hawks?

HawksMN

Just spastic up and downs. Some great come from behinds, some piss poor losses to shitty teams like today.
No D really all season long. That's come to be expected from Fran teams.

Don't get me wrong I wont totally abandon Hawk fandom, but man you really dont want to put a lot of effort and emotion into cheering for this team. They'll let you down with a thud.

Count me as one, right now, to pick them as first round OUTS in both the BTT and the Dance. Not getting burned again.

I'm gonna roll with Drake a bit, vet team, scrappy, and plays some D. Better odds with those guys.

Weird thread... In that it's exactly how I was feeling after another inexcusable, yet, unshocking loss.J Just sorta done with 'em.m - whatever.

Now, the women... LETs GO HAWKS!

Is anyone surprised after watching Fran coached teams at Iowa? Would have been more surprised if they won. Sad truth
I started the thread like 6 years too late. Fran's teams just make you want to mentally check out sometimes.

No not really. No real bad attitudes this year. To me it's the same thing out of Fran. Never bad, never really good. I keep coming back, except for the Lick years.

well likely game 3 against wisky...cant wait to see us suck into their style of play for a 3rd straight game

might be strangest conference season ever. 0-3 and down 28-7 at home to Indiana.
Then 7-5 with road games coming up. Most were hoping for 10-10 or 11-9 gets you in the tourney.
Then 2 ugly shooting road losses. Now it's "need to go 2-1, the last 3 games".
Hawks go 2-1 the last 3 games to finish 11-9. Will make NCAA tourney.
Pretty much same story for over half the league. Just very even.

Some much on the line and they crap the bed to a garbage Nebraska team. Unreal how they wouldn’t crazy fired up for this game.

Latest posts