How many Big Ten wins for Iowa?

I'm going on a limb and saying we're going to win 6 Big Ten games that we weren't expected to win giving us a total of 6 conference wins.

I will say they will win zero road games.
At home they might beat PSU,NW,IU and that is no guarantee.
I hate to say it but I cannot see them winning more than 4, and it could be as few as 1-2. IU will be very young so maybe vulnerable. I just hope we do not duplicate IU's last season and get our only Big Ten win vs IU.
Of course, upsets do happen at home so we could pull out as many as 4-5 wins also. Matching last years 5 Big Ten wins would be a pleasant surprise.

I'll go with 7, we play a system that keeps the score close and with Tucker back we have someone who can drain some late threes which will give the team some confidence to win

I'm going to go with 9!

That is of course with no major injuries or suspensions. I look for Tuck & Gatens & Cole to have big years. I sure hope we can get some breaks to fall our way to help us turn this thing around.

2. I just don't see many wins, for everyone predicting 5 wins and above, what are the games we are going to win? I hope I am wrong, I just don't think we can compete yet. I will be getting tickets to several games this year and encourage everyone else to do so as well, with ticket prices dropping we need to get behind and support them as much as possible.

Five at the most. We're also going to have trouble in non-conference. ISU and UNI will be favored. We'll struggle to have a winning season.

I'm gonna go out in a limb and say 9. The hawks will struggle early on, but they will win some games that they shouldn't. They will play a lot of teams tough at home and they will win some close games. Lickliter's offense is set up to slow the game down, several of these teams in the big ten HATE this style of play. It will irritate a lot of teams and Iowa will catch some of these teams on off nights. Iowa's ability to shoot the 3 really makes them a tough team to play. So i'm gonna 9 wins in the big ten and their overall win total is gonna be around 16. Should be an okay season for the hawks!

For sanity's sake, I am starting with the assumption they won't win any. Then, any wins they acheive will be huge. The way I look at it, Iowa is starting the basketball program over this year and we can look to grow moving forward.
I freaked out a little after the mass exodus, but have come to terms with it now. Lick can coach and it doesn't take an eternity to turn a basketball program around like it does a football program. Get a full roster of workers who fit the system and coach them up-should be okay in three or four years. I am not indifferent, will still watch every game possible and go to a few, just not going to have any lofty hopes/expectations of post season ball until our current new recruits are seniors.
-Greg

I'll say 5. I'm inclined to think 4.

IMO any injury to a starter on this team will be really hard to overcome. And somebody will miss some time or not be 100%. It always happens.