How many Big Ten wins for Iowa?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
This schedule is brutal. Then again, the league might be the best in the nation this year. 4 wins? 5?

Well it is tough to say for sure. Last year it seemed like we were in every game and never got blown out except for the Michigan game in the Big Ten tourny. This team will be better than people think. Yes losing Jake hurts but the others are definitely replaceable right from the get go. Davis and Palmer weren't anything to write home about and Peterson....well was just average. I have not seen Cully handle the ball yet but heck Jeff was hurt a lot last year and we survived with no PG until Jake came out of nowhere the last few weeks of the season. I think this years team will be much better than last years with a bunch of experience coming back. The downfall though is that every team in the Big Ten got better. I guess without rambling on even more than I already have, I will say we will win 5 games in conference play this year but the expectations should be 2-3 at best according to the professionals.

I believe that we are going to have at LEAST 7. I don't think that 9 is entirely out of the question. I totally agree with Hooper that I think people are going to be pleasantly surprised.

I think Iowa gets 4, however I think this team will be better than last years team, however I also think the rest of the big ten will be better. So even though Iowa improves it may not be reflected in the win column.

I have nothing to base this on but I think this team/program re-establishes itself this year. I do not have false hopes of a deep run in March but I think we see the pieces start to fall into place. A top half finish in the B10 and an NIT bid on top.

Go Hawks!!

Four. Home wins against IU, NU, PSU and UW. Conference road losing streak reeks of Iowa State football.

Unfortunately, Hawks do not play Wisky at home this year,only in Madison.
Otherwise, I agree ...IU,NU,and PSU in Carver is our best shot for wins.

Big Ten is brutal this year. Everyone but Wisky and PSU are improved.

Had we kept Alford and his talented base of ball players, I would have said 12, but with Lick, as much as I like him and as hard as he works, I think 4 or 5 will be a stretch.

Latest posts