How do you feel if your kids goes to Iowa State and youre truly Hawk fan?

I would guess he is referencing this. Which isnt as dire as he makes it.

No, not referring to this slick dick. The article you reference is extremely old. What I am referring to may not even be released yet, and may not be broadcast at all as It's not good and I have it on a very good source (someone that knows everything there is to know about vet industry happenigs in Iowa). Don't know all the details simply because I despise all that is isu and didn't look much into it but I know they are having significant accreditation issues which is a huge black eye for a vet school.

http://www.iowastatedaily.com/news/article_e53e5e50-39aa-512f-97c0-76f916c9c2b4.html

Not neccessarily would it be covered by the news depending on the details. I'm telling you again, my source knows his ****.

One has to separate academic potential vs a team you cheer for once or twice a week.

No brainer....the kid needs to go where he can get the best life-long education.

If it's ISU in certain endeavors, so be it.

One has to separate academic potential vs a team you cheer for once or twice a week.

No brainer....the kid needs to go where he can get the best life-long education.

If it's ISU in certain endeavors, so be it.

If your kid is only getting the 23 ACT that he or she needs to get into ISU, I don't think academic potential is really your primary concern.

Anyone who takes their hate for a team beyond the sport really needs to reavaluate themselves. I dislike Iowa but I wish nothing but the best for the University and the people who cheer for them.

Anyone who takes their hate for a team beyond the sport really needs to reavaluate themselves. I dislike Iowa but I wish nothing but the best for the University and the people who cheer for them.
I guess I go one step further in that I do not dislike anything or anyone associated with ISU. I just like UI better and grew up cheering for the Hawks.

I'll go one step further and say that I hate ISU, their entire rioting, clean water community, and anyone who is delusional enough to cheer for them.

Excuse me please, as I am off to re-evaluate myself.

Latest posts